Paranaque City City Jobs Sales Designer Position at MEGABON CONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT CORP
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Paranaque City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Sales Designer in our business office, MEGABON CONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT CORP.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Building/Construction & Architect/Interior Design are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱20,000 - ₱28,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||MEGABON CONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT CORP|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Architect/Interior Design, Building/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 28.000|
We are seeking a Sales Designer to help us to find target market. In this position, you will work with other designer / PIC engineer to inform the design wanted by our clients, primarily based on what products we are planning to promote. However, you will also take customer behavior and aesthetics into consideration when designing these modular cabinet/furniture. Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in interior design or a relevant marketing field and several years of experience in joineries/modular cabinet. You also need to have strong collaboration skills, as these projects often involve working with multiple departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospects client and a long term relationship with the client
- Conceptualized the design based on the client needs
- Know how to sell and present the drawings to client
- Assist the clients to choose the best cabinets/furniture and materials that fit their requirements
- Can do a graphic lay out for flyers / catalogue
- Collaborate with designer and sales leads to determine what design to be used
- Willing to do field work to take the accuracy of measurement
- Handling customer inquiry, concern or complain
- Preparing and sending quotes / proposals
Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in interior design / design architect
• Experienced in joineries / modular cabinet
• Knowledge of customer psychology
• Strong collaboration and analytical skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Megabon Construction and Development Corporation has grown from strength to strength, having successfully completed ranging from single residential houses, town homes, duplex houses, mix-used buildings (low storey), shops/outlets, restaurants and bars, interior designing of houses and condominiums, landscaping, lightning consultants of resorts and hotels and construction of other recreational facilities.
Striving to grow to constantly provide good quality and service to clients who needs certain expertise in design and construction. We have been providing our clients with reliable solutions to their most complex construction challenges. Our strength in traditional construction methods creativeness, modern, and fresh approach to cutting edge technologies and designs have been our competitive advantage. Our good standing relationship with our clients and customer satisfaction with the projects that we have done remain our focus. Our expertise spans the construction industry from smaller renovations to building a new one.
Megabon’s team of construction professionals offers more solution for all of your construction related needs. Whether its conceptualization, site preparation, restoring and renovating an existing structure, building a new structure, we have the experience and personnel to provide the highest quality of construction on schedule and within budget. We support our clients from project conceptualization and design up until the commissioning of the fully operational structure.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: CS201611686
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Specific Location: Sucat