Sales And Service Officer – Visayas And Mindanao Vacancies at Philippine National Bank (PNB)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Sales and Service Officer - Visayas and Mindanao in our company, Philippine National Bank (PNB). For candidates who reside in Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas & Davao del Sur (Davao City) and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Philippine National Bank (PNB)|
|Position||Sales And Service Officer - Visayas And Mindanao|
|Region||Davao del Sur (Davao City)|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The SSO will be responsible for the control and safekeeping of branch’s cash in vault level, accountable forms and other documents. Supervises, coordinates and reviews the cash operations, tellering and new accounts services of the branch to ensure fast, efficient and courteous services at all times.
1. Ensures that the branch physical appearance, facilities, equipment and personnel project an image of an efficient and customer service-oriented bank worthy of client’s patronage.
2. Oversees the implementation of the bank’s service quality standards and monitors compliance by all sales service personnel.
3. Ensures that client’s problems/complaints/ requests are immediately attended, addressed and resolved to the client’s satisfaction without sacrificing controls.
4. Cross-sells the bank’s products and services to clients transacting with the branch.
With vacancies around Visayas and Mindanao (Samar, Leyte, Cebu, Iloilo, Negros, Davao and Cagayan De Oro).
|City||Davao del Sur (Davao City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Philippine National Bank (PNB, the country’s first universal bank, is the fifth largest private local commercial bank in terms of assets as of December 31, 2009. PNB was established as a government-owned banking institution on July 22, 1916. Through the years, PNB has led the banking industry with its pioneering efforts in the Remittance Business for Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) as well as the introduction of many innovations such as the Bank on Wheels, computerized banking, ATM banking, mobile money changing, Domestic Travelers’ Checks, and on-line electronic data processing. PNB has the biggest number of overseas offices and one of the largest domestic branch networks among local banks.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)