National Capital Region City Jobs Sales And Marketing Assistant | Temporary Wfh | Day 1 Hmo Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Sales And Marketing Assistant | Temporary WFH | Day 1 HMO. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Emapta, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Sales And Marketing Assistant | Temporary Wfh | Day 1 Hmo|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We’re looking for a Sales and Marketing Assistant who will aim to expand a company’s customer base and be responsible for sales and marketing management.
Here’s an overview
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Schedule: Day shift
- Work Arrangement: Temporary WFH
About our client
You will be working with an award-winning, innovative, and dynamic law firm that has the vision to revolutionize the delivery of legal services.
What are the benefits?
- HMO upon day 1
- Temporary work from home
- Standard government and Emapta benefits
- 20 days annual leave
- Career growth opportunities
- Diverse and supportive work environment
- Fun employee engagement activities
Any qualifications I need to succeed?
- Successful completion of coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and management
- Prior experience as a Marketing Assistant
- Initiative: Our team instinctively knows what to do next, takes the initiative, and coordinates with each other. You must enjoy taking the initiative, have a can-do attitude, and always think of how you can help other members of the team do what’s needed next
- Positive: We always aim to have a positive culture. You must have a positive mindset and a growth mindset
- Communication: Strong communication and interpersonal skills. You must be pleasant and friendly to interact with, and you must be good at communicating precisely
- Relationship: Excellent relationship management skills and ability to build long-lasting and strong relationships with staff and clients
- Diligence: We work hard and play hard. We are a tightly-knit team that is passionate about creating an amazing future in the legal industry. You must want the same and be diligent in doing your role to make this happen
- Must be able to work independently using Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience and ability to use social media networks (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential clients
- Reviewing online portfolios to pre-screen candidates
- Develop a network of potential clients and industry professionals
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites, and client databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly business email writing knowledge)
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open calendar
- Passion, curiosity, hunger, and perseverance
- Critical thinking and strong decision-making abilities
- The ability to perform in a fast-changing environment
- Can adapt to new CRMs; prior experience as well in Canva
What are the daily tasks?
- Creating newsletters and articles to promote business services and reputation
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential clients
- Engage referrals and connect with prospective clients
- Identify opportunities for client feedback gathering to ensure we are delivering a distinctive client experience – Keep up 5-star reviews
- CRM management
- Developing loyalty and rewards programs
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel and arranging meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing clients to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs
- Collaborating with partners to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met
Our employees are one of the keys to our success, therefore we make sure that our company culture remains diverse and always ready to celebrate unique skill sets.
Empower your career aspirations!
Send your CV or resume today.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Emapta - JAKA, Makati, 2/F and 7/F JAKA, Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229, Ayala Ave, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 6000+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Makati, City