National Capital Region City Jobs Safety And Security Officer Position at DMCI Homes
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company DMCI Homes is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Armed Forces, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of safety and security officer and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Safety And Security Officer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Armed Forces, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
DMCI Homes Property Management, Corp. (DPMC), a subsidiary of DMCI Homes, is looking for a Safety and Security Officer. Successful candidate will be hired directly by DPMC.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee security operations of all properties managed by DPMC
- Ensure resolution of all security and safety-related concerns and issues in DPMC-managed properties
- Conduct regular inspections to all sites to ensure compliance with safety and security-related protocols
- Provide strategic recommendations and action plans to be taken regarding security-related concerns
- Coordinate with third party security service providers on manpower requirements, internal and external security and safety protocols for implementation on site, etc.
- Coordinate with PMO, DPMC management, and the developer on the latest and upgraded trends on safety and security-related facilities and equipment that may be used on the property sites
- Cascade internal and external policies, standards, and protocols related to safety and security
- Ensure adherence to government-mandated standards related to safety and security
- Act as the company’s representative to third party/external security responders such as PNP, BFP, and LGUs
- Graduate of any four year course preferably related to security management
- With at least 5 years of relevant experience working as Safety and Security Officer
- Preferably with experience in safety and security from a property management company
- Knowledgeable on the standards and protocols mandated by law related to safety and security implementation on establishments
- Knowledgeable on the latest technologies and facilities/equipment that can better enforce safety and security on site
- Knowledgeable in the use of MS Offices
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Engaging work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DMCI Homes is the premier provider of resort-themed residences and condominium communities in the metro. With over 20 years of experience in real estate development and more than 55 years of construction experience through our parent company, DMCI Holdings Inc., we are the first quadruple A builder-developer in the country.
Our history of excellence is evident in our work; we are known in the industry as the builder of landmarks, having developed iconic structures as the Cultural Center of the Philippines, PICC, Baguio Country Club, and Shangri-La Makati.
However, our biggest achievements are not reflected in these landmarks; rather, they are seen in the lives that we have touched through our premium-quality, family-oriented residential developments. They are reflected in the milestone achievements that we have developed in our pursuit to improve urban living. They are evident in the superior quality of life that we strive, every day, to provide for the Filipino.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Insurance, HMO, Corporate/Business Attire