Quezon City City Jobs Risk Control Officer Position at Best Resource Enterprise Network Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Risk Control Officer. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Best Resource Enterprise Network Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Best Resource Enterprise Network Inc.|
|Position||Risk Control Officer|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
A Risk Control Officer is in charge of monitoring and securing the Company’s operation. The Monitoring Team provides professional service to our Company and ensures the proper functioning of systems in order to avoid fraudulent or non-compliant activities from occurring.
- Performs daily surveillance of business transactions, and system functions and actively investigates when suspicious or potential risks occur.
- Detect all violations and gather evidence/documents to analyze the root cause and synthesize data into a report with recommendations.
- Monitor business activities and system functions to ensure they function normally. Thoroughly analyzes to determine whether any risk factors exist and deter illegitimate activities in our business.
- To Report on matters that he/she believes are or likely to be illegal or suspicious behaviour to Supervisor or related parties thru verbal or written to address the issue.
- Observe system operations for abnormal or irregular activities.
- Execute due diligence to detect and identify non-compliance or breaches.
- To Gather and analyze data from accurate information to generate an initial list of problems and needs in internal checking.
- Prepares weekly and monthly operations report to a superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Diploma holders are encouraged to apply. (Provide full training for trainees)
- BS Mathematics is an advantage but not necessary.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications and Spreadsheet C
- Candidates with at least 1-2 years of working experience in any field.
- Must be able to speak and write in English.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be flexible in time, can able to work on irregular hours, and also on weekends and public holidays.
- Be a self-starter and a quick learner.
- Passionate to investigate and detect fraudulent activities.
- Good decision-making skills and detail-oriented.
- High integrity, organized with good interpersonal skills.
- Display initiative and eagerness in learning new technology and systems.
- Works well under pressure.
- A team player who can also work independently.
Office located in Eastwood, Quezon City. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the recruitment process will be done remotely via phone and video conferencing.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||HR Network Inc., Unit E, 3/F P.O.L. Building, 98 Rd 3, Project 6, Quezon City, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BEST RESOURCE ENTERPRISE NETWORK INC.'s competent management truly belong to a league of their own. Although most of them are young, they are the cream of the crop among professionals from the Information Technology, made-to-order business to management consultancy and service oriented industries.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), 24/7