Taguig City City Jobs Risk Advisory – Tagger Position at Navarro Amper & Co.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, we Navarro Amper & Co., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as risk advisory - tagger and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Navarro Amper & Co.|
|Position||Risk Advisory - Tagger|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Identify the ‘ground truth’ piece of information from a document based on the approved guidelines and assign the “labels/tags” accordingly either using the web UI of the AI tooling or manually in an excel / data warehouse
- Understanding Use Case Guidelines and instructions
- Reviewing peer output using Use Case Quality Rubrics
- Education. Any four-year course – Legal related course is a plus.
- Work Experience. None required. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Certifications. None required.
- Other Qualifications.
- Ability to work with computers; no specific prior experience is necessary.
- Advance English language skills
- Can write, speak and comprehend English.
- Extremely thorough and detail oriented, and able to apply consistent standards.
- Knowledgeable on Industries such as Insurance and Hotels (preferred but not required).
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Deloitte Philippines, 19th Floor Six/NEO 5th Avenue, corner 26th St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a more detailed description of DTTL and its member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 210,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
About Deloitte Southeast Asia
Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd – a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited comprising Deloitte practices operating in Brunei, Cambodia, Guam, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam – was established to deliver measurable value to the particular demands of increasingly intra-regional and fast growing companies and enterprises.
Comprising over 270 partners and 6,300 professionals in 24 office locations, the subsidiaries and affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd combine their technical expertise and deep industry knowledge to deliver consistent high quality services to companies in the region.
All services are provided through the individual country practices, their subsidiaries and affiliates which are separate and independent legal entities.
About Deloitte Philippines
In the Philippines, services are exclusively and independently provided by Navarro Amper & Co., a duly registered professional partnership in the Philippines.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)