Eastern Visayas City Jobs Revenue Collection Clerk Ii Position at Municipal Government of Biliran, Biliran – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Revenue Collection Clerk II (MTO-RCC2-014). For those of you who live in Eastern Visayas and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Municipal Government of Biliran, Biliran - Government, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum degree of Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Municipal Government of Biliran, Biliran – Government|
|Position||Revenue Collection Clerk Ii|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 31, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Municipal Treasurer’s Office – Biliran, Biliran
Plantilla Item No.: MTO-RCC2-014
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 07
Monthly Salary: Php 13,034.00
Career Service (Professional)/ Second Level Eligibility
Completion of two years studies in college
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 31, 2023
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. Certificate of Employment or Service Records
6. This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, persons with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE)
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
HON. MYRA A. CABRALES
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Revenue Collection Clerk Ii position job vacancies