National Capital Region City Jobs Residential Leasing Officer Position at Federal Land, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, Federal Land, Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as residential leasing officer with a contract work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Federal Land, Inc.|
|Position||Residential Leasing Officer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Property/Real Estate|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Residential Leasing Officer ensures that all listed units have tenants and perform managerial duties related to the property.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides potential tenants with updated information of all listed properties and unit tours both physical and virtual.
- Identifies potential tenants’ requirements to match with available units.
- Prepares contracts and safe keeps database.
- Coordinates with the lessor, lessee and the Management.
- Initiates accreditation of brokers and agents to help lease all available units.
- Develops marketing strategies to grow the business unit.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree of any course
- At least 1 year experience in Property Leasing
- Good to have a Broker’s license
- Articulate and with good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other similar software
- Willing to work on weekends, when needed
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Federal Land Inc., 2021 Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
For its 45years of sterling ventures in land development, Federal Land, Inc. grew to become one of the country’s leading real estate developers, uplifting the lifestyle of city dwellers, and enhancing the lives of Filipinos in general.
Federal Land, Inc. is driven by its mission to provide excellent and timely service in creating world-class and affordable projects, and is guided by its vision of becoming a leading builder and developer of communities that provide an improved lifestyle to Filipinos today and tomorrow.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Corporate Attire
- Specific Location: Ayala, Makati City