Makati City City Jobs Reservation Associate Position at Homespoint Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of RESERVATION ASSOCIATE in our company, Homespoint Corporation. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Hotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 20.000|
A reservationist is someone who works in customer service and takes reservations for customers. They typically work at a front desk of an office or company in a customer-facing position. They assist customers over the phone and in person, answering their questions and organizing their travel or reservation plans.
- Making reservations for customers based on their various requirements and budgetary allowances.
- Checking the availability of accommodation on the customers’ desired dates.
- Processing payments and sending confirmation details to customers.
- Sorting out any issues that may arise with bookings or reservations.
- Selling and promoting reservation services.
- Answering any questions customers might have about the reservation process.
- Up-selling, when appropriate, by informing customers of additional services or special packages and accommodations.
- Providing support to customers who may need to amend or cancel a reservation.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H256+RWC Centerpoint Building, Urban Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Located in the central business district
- Work with talented and experienced people
- Recognizable and well-known brand
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
CITY GARDEN GRAND HOTELsets a new standard for luxury business accommodation in Makati, a city that always welcomes the Philippines’ most discerning corporate and leisure travelers.
This 4-star hotel does not stop at just giving you a comfortable home. It takes a step further by letting you embrace the finest things in life: world-class Padua Furniture pieces, a lobby chandelier made with thousands of capiz shells, and hallways encrusted with semi-precious onyx stone. These luxuries prelude an exceptional stay inside spacious rooms and suites that seamlessly combine elegance, style, and functionality. Topping it all off are facilities that include 4 event venues, a Japanese restaurant, spa, roof deck with pool, bar, and jacuzzi, 5-story parking area, and Wi-Fi Internet connection.
Located at the corner of Kalayaan and Makati Avenues, just minutes from major city landmarks, this prime Makati hotel is only 8 km from the airport.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Government Mandated Benefits, Company Uniform