Taguig City City Jobs Research Analyst Position at Factset Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Factset Philippines Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Research Analyst (April start date) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Taguig City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Factset Philippines Inc.|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
FactSet Fundamentals – Equity Research
FactSet is a leader in providing research and analytical tools, which offer instant access to accurate financial data and analytics to finance professionals around the world. FactSet Fundamentals produces various datasets from core fundamental data to industry-related analysis, such as economic classifications based on the FactSet Revere economic hierarchy.
The primary role of an analyst is to produce error-free data within a specified time frame. The raw material is available to the analyst in the form of financial reports & statements of the companies, press releases and news statements. The analyst will be responsible for the interpretation; analysis & updating of financial related data on publicly traded companies from various sources.
- Provides an accurate, complete and timely financial information to our internal and external clients.
- Focus on ensuring the integrity of the company’s financial market information.
- Updates historical and current financial information of the company to our internal database
- Participates in the expansion of market coverage
- The job also involves reporting & maintenance of record of work done.
- Supports internal and external clients on data queries.
- Graduate of Commerce / Business Management/ Finance/Accounting /Economics and equivalent courses • Computer literate
- Must have taken at least 12 units in accounting.
- Willing to work in Mckinley Hill, Taguig City
- Willing to be assigned to any shift.
At FactSet, we celebrate the diversity of thought, experience, and perspective. We are committed to disrupting bias and a transparent hiring process. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, gender expression, sexual orientation, maturity, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, family status or veteran status. FactSet participates in E-Verify.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||G2PW+H7M FactSet Philippines, Inc., Le Grand Ave, Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Robust Training and CFA Program
- Company Shuttle Service and HMO Coverage
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutons for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. Join a team of highly motivated, talented individuals who are empowered to find answers through creative technology.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), WFH, HMO, Shuttle Service, CFA Exam, 30+ PTO, Retirement, Investment, EAP, Shifting may be required, WFH set up available