Manila City City Jobs Remote Content Writer – Work From Home Position at CreditDonkey Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Others & Journalist/Editors, we CreditDonkey Inc, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as remote content writer - work from home and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Manila City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱29,000 - ₱35,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Remote Content Writer - Work From Home|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Journalist/Editors, Others|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 29.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
Are you a talented writer who’s eager to learn about small business and finance topics? Do you have a strong background in research and love digging for the facts? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
CreditDonkey is searching for smart, hardworking, and detail-focused writers with a research-heavy background to join our team and create amazing content for our website.
You’ll explore interesting subjects like banking, credit card processing, starting a business, investing apps, building credit, and money management.
While some experience with our core topics (small business and finance) is preferred, we’re more interested in your ability to research and learn new things.
Why work with CreditDonkey? Check out these perks:
- Work from anywhere: This job is totally remote, so you can work from the comfort of your own home (and avoid traffic).
- Choose your hours: Work when it’s best for you, with just 2 hours each day overlapping with USA working hours.
- Stay connected: All you need is a fast and reliable internet connection to collaborate with our team.
Not only do we value your independence, but we’re also committed to your personal and professional growth. We’ll give you support and resources to succeed, but you need to be self-motivated, organized, and able to work without constant supervision.
If you’re ready to challenge yourself, learn about small business and finance, and make a difference with your research skills, apply now.
Let’s create something great together!
CreditDonkey is a US-based review and comparison website. We publish data-driven analyses to help people save money & make savvy financial decisions. We firmly believe:
- You shouldn’t need a finance degree to have a healthy financial life.
- Information is the best way to level the playing field.
- There’s always more to learn.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Creditnet Philippines, Inc., 52 Camerino, Project 4, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Remote: Work from Home
- Career Growth: Continuous Training and Professional Development
- Flexible Schedule
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 15735
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Manila City 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Manila City 2023
- Remote Content Writer - Work From Home position job vacancies