Ilocos Region City Jobs Registered Electrical Engineer Position at HANCOM SPI INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Registered Electrical Engineer with full time working hours for our company office, HANCOM SPI INC., for residents of Ilocos Region and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Engineering & Electrical and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, HANCOM SPI INC., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Registered Electrical Engineer.
|Company||HANCOM SPI INC.|
|Position||Registered Electrical Engineer|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electrical, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Schedule and undertake periodic maintenance on all electrical equipment, components, and installations
- Provide prompt response to inquiries whenever there is a breakdown, and resolve the issue as quickly as possible
- Ensure that equipment are in good working order so as to prevent disruption of activities
- Installation of fresh electrical components and fittings
- Recommend replacement for old or faulty electrical components or fittings to the management
- Provide safe working environment for members of staff, and ensure electricity induced accidents and mishaps are prevented
- Supervise electrical works when new projects are undertaken
- Support the company in increasing profitability by managing resources efficiently and making necessary recommendations.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Address||Hancom SPI Trading Inc., Lot 2A Ecocentrum MLA Southwoods, Governor's Dr, Carmona, 4116 Cavite, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since 1971, we have been leading the Korean personal safety equipment market by introducing unceasing technology development and innovative products.
To be a key contributor to national safety building through continuous supply of personal safety equipment
To establish a foundation to lead the global safety equipment market
HANCOM SPI (Formerly know as SanCheong Philippines, Inc)is manufacturer of personal protective clothing equipment for fire fighters and military, Air respirators, heat proximity clothing,
Resuscitators, and other safety products.
We are located atLot2, B3, Phase IA, First Philippine Industrial Park –SEZ Brgy. Pantay Bata, Tanauan, Batangas
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)