Eastern Visayas City Jobs Regional Sales Channel Supervisor Position at Prince Retail Group of Companies
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Prince Retail Group of Companies is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Eastern Visayas and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Regional Sales Channel Supervisor (Leyte/Samar) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Prince Retail Group of Companies|
|Position||Regional Sales Channel Supervisor|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Retail Sales, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Want to build your career as part of the country’s fastest growing retail chain?
Now is your chance to join us and be part of this dynamic and family-oriented company.
Exciting Perks and Benefits awaits successful candidates including:
- Competitive Salary and benefit package
- Life Insurance on their first day
- HMO coverage upon regularization
- Annual Leave credits with paid time-off during birthdays, bereavement, emergency or health-related cases etc.,
- Store discounts for all employees if you purchase in our chain of stores nationwide
Join us and let us start building your CAREER, the Prince way!
- To lead, plan, organize, grow and monitor the different sales channels of PRG which may or may not require use of technology, such as different e-Commerce platforms, Caravan, Wholesale Bookings, Facebook, and others that may arise. Act as the value integrator for all sales channels and aim for growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree on Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing or any business-related courses
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience specializing in Sales, in retail industry or similar duties
- Willing to travel in the assigned and travel in Prince Hypermart Leyte & Samar branches.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Prince Retail Group of Companies’ vision is OTOP – ONE TOWN, ONE PRINCE. We serve the base of the pyramid of the Philippine market, which comprises of more than 85% of the population. These underserved communities are the Filipinos who need our products and services the most. We offer to them the right and quality products at affordable prices in a convenient and comfortable shopping experience. With our affordable prices and personalized customer service, it is our vision to make a significant and sustainable positive impact in the lives of every Filipino in every town in the country.
The Prince Retail Group of Companies’ mission is TO SERVE THE UNDERSERVED. We exist to provide significant value to every Filipino we serve – through more affordable, acceptable and available products for their everyday consumption and use, with a distinct personalized service to delight every customer in town. We uplift the lives of the Filipino community through entrepreneurship and livelihood opportunities to improve their way of living. We impact the cities and towns we are in by boosting the local economies, enhancing the Filipino urban and rural life.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: CS201614921
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Accident Insurance, Annual Leave Credits, Store Purchase Discount, Emergency Loan, Issued Company Uniform