National Capital Region City Jobs Refrigeration Technician Position at THE COOL PHILIPPINES, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company, THE COOL PHILIPPINES, INC. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as refrigeration technician with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Manufacturing & Maintenance.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱17,000 to a maximum of ₱18,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||THE COOL PHILIPPINES, INC.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Maintenance, Manufacturing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 17.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 18.000|
– RAC Certification NC II
– Preferably with experience as Refrigeration Technician.
– Must be knowledgeable in installation and servicing of Commercial Refrigeration
– Driving skills is an advantage
Proven maintenance experience.
– Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
– Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
– Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
– Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
– With basic knowledge on electrical wirings.
– Eye for detail.
– Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
– Strong time management skills.
-Can drive motorcycle and 4 Wheels
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Country Cool Phils, 278 Del Monte Ave, Quezon City, 1114 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Working Days - Monday to Saturday / Working Hours - 8:30 - 5:30
- Urgent Hiring
- Basic Pay + Overtime Pay
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Cool Philippines, Inc. (TCPH) is recently set up in the month of March 2012. To serve the country with widespread distribution in term of Geography and Demography, we team up with very strong local partner in Distribution business & Cold storage service. Our strong suplly of Cold Mobile application (Suoer Deep Freezer, Eutectic pack, thermotainer system) can serve well such complicate distribution demande from various populated islands location. The Cool Group has been doing the business in The Philippines for more than 10 years, especially in Supermarket and Ice Cream industry. As there are already high number of equipment population and many clients in the Philippines, we set up the Cool operation in order to serve the customers better. The Consumption demand of ice-cream. Coffee and Frozen food in Philippines is very high and is promising to set up an efficient service operation. The Cool Philippine's operation is located in Metro Manila, and latter the service branch will be opened in Cebu region further next year. The Hypermarket and convenient store chain in the Philippines is very well developed and accepts the Cool products, and we hope to provide total solution to the customers as well.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: 008-288-126-000
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)