Taguig City City Jobs Recruitment Specialist Position at BC Solutions (Philippines) Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Recruitment Specialist. For candidates who reside in Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at BC Solutions (Philippines) Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||BC Solutions (Philippines) Inc.|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
WHY JOIN US?
- Permanent Dayshift, Mon-Fri work week
- Competitive salary and leave entitlements
- Opportunities for career development, training, and personal growth
- People first, dynamic international working environment
If you’re a results-driven recruiter with a passion for finding top talent and building meaningful relationships, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a talented and dynamic individuals to join our team and help us take our recruitment efforts to the next level! As a recruiter at our company, you’ll be responsible for finding top talent and matching them with the perfect job opportunities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Sourcing, interviewing, and vetting potential employees across all levels of the business
- Building relationships with candidates and clients to ensure the best possible matches
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices
- Providing exceptional customer service to both candidates and clients
What we’re looking for:
- A self-starter with a passion for recruitment and a desire to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Four (4) years’ experience within an MNC/BPO environment; experience with Australian Mortgage industry a bonus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to source and screen exceptional candidates
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple tasks at once
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and other recruitment tools
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Guild Solutions, Inc., 9F Three Neo 3rd Avenue, cor 30th St, Taguig, 1631 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2016, BC Invest is one of Australia's fastest growing non-bank lenders, with a growing portfolio of over $5 billion in Assets Under Management.
Offering a seamless combination of financial services, we provide flexible mortgage lending solutions to a growing number of Australian borrowers.
Our growth has always been underpinned by a focus on our workforce. By investing in the quality of our people, and by living to our values- integrity, commitment, quality, and respect- we are now supported by over 200 team members across the BC Invest Group.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: 2022100071471-40
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
- Specific Location: Bonifacio Global City