Taguig City City Jobs Receptionist/front Desk – Bgc, Taguig Position at HR Network Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Receptionist/Front Desk - BGC, Taguig. For those of you who live in Taguig City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, HR Network Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum degree of Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱14,000 - ₱15,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||HR Network Inc.|
|Position||Receptionist/front Desk - Bgc, Taguig|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 14.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 15.000|
- Open for College level or Vocational grad in any short course
- Very good customer service experience, (I would personally suggest to target those who work in the similar industry, but if now, retail or hotel might be a good thing to consider)
- preferably residing in BGC Taguig
- Salary Offer – Minimum Rate Php 570/day
- Greet and check in clients
- Verify payment methods and update client information
- Answer phones and emails
- Assist with incoming and outgoing mail correspondence
- Keep reception area clean and welcoming
- Assist with filing and other administrative tasks as needed
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||HR Network Inc., Unit E, 3/F P.O.L. Building, 98 Rd 3, Project 6, Quezon City, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HR NETWORK was borne out of a need by business and industry for highly focused and strictly confidential search. This results in the hiring of effective, successful, and top-notch professionals. The company is a brain child of a group of highly competent young professionals with proven track record in the field of Human Resources Management practice. They share a common vision of becoming the “new breed” in human resources management and development consulting.
Established in August 1999, HR Network’s executive search services of exacting standards are availed of by a wide range of local and multinational companies specifically in the IT industry.
HR Network’s consultants come from a solid foundation in the HR practice with extensive exposure in sourcing and screening of high caliber people. They enable the firm to provide timely and quality service for every executive search assignment.
Product & Services
With the group’s expertise in Human Resources Management and Development, full blown consulting services are also provided. Depending on your needs, HR Network has the capabilities of customizing tailor fit programs aimed towards enhancing your practices in Human Resources management.
Here are other services that the team can offer:
Performance Management Systems
Employee Development Training Programs
Organizational Climate Survey
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-QCFO-7414-0311-023-LR
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days