National Capital Region City Jobs Reactjs Developer Position at NTT Philippines Digital Business Solutions, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as REACTJS Developer. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, NTT Philippines Digital Business Solutions, Inc., and able to work under contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱80,000 - ₱120,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||NTT Philippines Digital Business Solutions, Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 80.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 120.000|
- Work with Subject Matter Experts, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to ensure business requirements are understood.
- Participate in communities of practices to support and establish Standards.
- Contribution to providing Story Point estimates that include the scope of testing.
- Design, build and maintain scalable solutions for internal and external services.
- Practice Test-Driven Development with regular participation in code reviews and design reviews
- Lead others in Test Driven Development including test suite maintenance.
- Provide technical direction and mentorship to peers and stakeholders.
- Improve the reliability, monitoring, and operations of our services.
- Identify opportunities to improve our development process and system efficiency.
- Refine Engineering practices, standards, and tooling.
Subject Matter Expertise
- Developing expertise
- You seek opportunities to build your subject matter knowledge, skills and understanding of emerging
- Technologies and industry practices in your area.
- You share your knowledge with team members.
- You are recognized as a specialist in your area, applying your subject matter knowledge and skills to assess impact, scale, timelines, and complexity of work needed, solve complex problems, and deliver improvement initiatives.
- Systems thinking
- You facilitate collaboration within and across teams to develop solutions and monitor progress.
- You think across boundaries to identify links between domains, systems, people and processes and evaluate the impact.
Focusing on Quality
- You guide others and set processes and measurements to ensure the team take ownership and accountability for delivering timely and quality solutions.
- Simplifying complexity
- You break down complex technical information into understandable terminology and concepts. You help others to do the same.
- You consistently adapt your communication content and style to influence internal and external stakeholders based on an understanding of their familiarity with technical concepts and processes.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||NTT DATA Philippines, Inc., 28F 88 Corporate Center Sedeno, Corner Valero, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future.
Visit us at hello.global.ntt
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: CS200608761
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: BGC