Makati City City Jobs Quantity Surveyor – Head Office Position at Kajima Philippines Incorporated
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Quantity Surveyor - Head office in our company, Kajima Philippines Incorporated. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Building/Construction & Quantity Surveying and possess a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Kajima Philippines Incorporated|
|Position||Quantity Surveyor - Head Office|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Quantity Surveying|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Bachelor’s of science in Civil Engineering or Architecture
- Must have valid professional license issued by the Professional Regulation Commission
- At minimum 3 years’ pro-active experience in estimating and bid preparation works.
- With hands-on knowledge of, and experience with bid documentations, procedures, quantity take off and price estimate.
- Good & effective English communication skills both verbal & written.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office, e-CAD & Microsoft Project software.
- Hands-on knowledge of ISO quality standards, Safety rules & regulation and QA/QC standards, National Building Code of the Philippines.
- Prepare various Quantity Surveying documents including budgetary estimates from sketch drawings, Bill of Quantities for structural, architectural & civil trades and their Costs Estimates
- Liaise with Japanese supervisors & Kajima Design Group; attend tender meetings, secure all the necessary documents, plans and specifications required to Prepares Bills and Schedules of Quantities of materials, labor and services required in the development of a comprehensive proposal.
- Check inquiries to ensure that adequate information is available to enable an accurate estimate to be made, i.e. drawings, commercial terms, and specifications.
- Determine / develop construction methodology & standards as they are defined by the bid documents and create construction standards for estimating system.
- Solicits quotation from material & equipment suppliers, review their proposals for accuracy of pricing and compliance to the specifications, plans & requirements of the Client.
- Review, analyze & evaluate proposals submitted by sub-contractors/suppliers
- Gathers and researches data and information necessary for the preparation of estimates.
- Conducts ocular inspections which shall be used for the preparation of estimates and bidding.
- Interpret architectural or engineering drawings and specifications to calculate project costs.
- Perform quantity take-off of materials, labor & equipment and prepare estimates in compliance with the bid documents.
- Ensure all company ISO established procedures with respect to estimating and procurement are adhered to.
- Ensure that detailed spreadsheets are completed and that an accurate bid analyses is carried out on all quotations received.
- Ensures that the data or information required are submitted on or before the deadline given.
- Understand & adhere to the statutory local & national building regulations and industrial estates deed of restrictions.
- Maintain awareness of all the related Philippine building codes & International codes and standards.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- To support the Project Management Department in preparing bill of quantities leading to establishment of accurate and reliable cost database.
- To help update the current QS database and historical info and maintain its files and records.
- Performance of other related project activities that the Head of Project Management Department may assign from time to time, i.e., active participation in the Internal Audit activities of the company.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Kajima Philippines Incorporated, SKY Plaza Building, 12th Floor, 6788 Ayala Ave, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Medical and Personal Accident Allowances
- No-Saturday Work Week
- Annual Performance Evaluation and Salary Increment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Kajima Philippines Incorporated (KPI) is a Design & Build construction Company, registered with SEC, incorporated in 2002 & has been issued with a Contractor’s license by PCAB. Since 2003, KPI has consistently maintained ISO Certificates in 3 standards such as ISO 9001:2015 (QMS), ISO 14001:2015 (EMS) & OHSAS 45001:2018 (Safety & Health). Kajima Philippines Inc. is an affiliate of Kajima Overseas Asia Group and a global member of Kajima Corporation, Japan – Overseas Operation Division with over 160 years’ experiencein construction industry.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: PC
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Personal Accident Insurance