National Capital Region City Jobs Quality Analyst With Financial Background | Taskus Ortigas Position at TaskUs
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Manufacturing & Quality Assurance
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Quality Analyst With Financial Background | Taskus Ortigas|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Quality Assurance|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
So what does a Quality Analyst do? Think of yourself as the go-to person for Teammates and clients that helps analyze, evaluate, and resolve back-end issues affecting their day-to-day tools, performance, and processes.
Imagine yourself going to work with one goal in mind: to ensure that Teammates maintain their Ridiculously Good quality of work and comply with our Ridiculously Amazing processes. Your main tasks center on being the first level of escalation in fixing problems and ensuring that clients’ complaints are resolved in a timely manner and avoided in the future.
As a Quality Analyst, you will:
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the quality of Teammates’ performance;
- Identify potential quality issues per a defined process and escalate ongoing quality issues to management;
- Verify implemented solutions or fixes to ongoing quality issues;
- Hold regular calibration sessions with your assigned teams, which include conducting side-by-side task monitoring and feedback sessions with Teammates and Team Leaders; and
- Attend weekly business reviews with assigned campaign Team Leaders, Operations Managers, and clients.
Do you have what it takes to become a Quality Analyst?
- Knowledge of customer service practices within and/or beyond the BPO space.
- Chargeback and disputes experience with tier two processing experience;
- Ability to identify patterns or connections between situations, issues, or problems that may not explicitly related
- Aptitude in expressing ideas and presenting analysis, findings, and recommendations through clear and effective written and verbal communications
- Capacity to learn more about business, economics, or other relevant subjects under study through various research methodologies
- Background in conducting research and analytics, backed by advanced computer proficiency
- Experience in mediation and conflict resolution techniques
Join TaskUs, Business Intelligence’s 2022 “Best Place to Work,” and experience a workplace that truly commits to being #PeopleFirst! These Ridiculously Good perks and benefits* are available for you!
- Scholarship program for your children
- HMO benefits for you and up to 2 dependents after 2 weeks of employment
- Wellness programs
- Retirement savings program with company matching
- World-class, Ridiculously Refreshing workspaces
- Gym and recreational areas
- Unlimited coffee
- Free healthy lunch
- Daycare for your kids while you’re on shift
- Happy Hours, Time Outs, and other on-site events to enjoy
*Terms & Conditions apply
At TaskUs, we believe our employees always come first. Leaders are expected to put their line of direct reports before themselves. Our #RidiculouslyGood culture is the reason why we have been recognized as one of the best places to work globally by Glassdoor, among others. We exist to make a positive impact on the best brands in the world, the people we connect with, and on our global communities.
TaskUs is a provider of outsourced digital services and next-generation customer experience to fast-growing technology companies, helping its clients represent, protect and grow their brands. Leveraging a cloud-based infrastructure, TaskUs serves clients in the fastest-growing sectors, including social media, e-commerce, gaming, streaming media, food delivery and ridesharing, HiTech, FinTech, and HealthTech. As of March 31, 2022, TaskUs had approximately 45,800 employees across twenty-three locations in 12 countries, including the United States, the Philippines, and India.
For more information, visit www.taskus.com.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||TaskUs Ortigas, Cyber Omega, 14F-16F, Pearl Dr, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TaskUs provides next generation customer experience that powers the world's most disruptive companies through the partnership of amazing people and innovative technology.
We provide Ridiculously Good strategy, business process optimization, revolutionary technology and the best talent to deliver transformational, digital scale. To find out more visit TaskUs.com.
TaskUs has the best culture in the outsourcing industry because of our belief in always putting our teammates first. We are free from the burdens of on-premise legacy systems and old-fashion processes. The latest cloud technology makes the work we do seamless and our bottom-up management approach keeps us agile.
Revolutionizing the customer experience begins at TaskUs.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)