Makati City City Jobs Quality Analyst Team Leader Position at DIGITALCLICK, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Quality Analyst Team Leader. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, DIGITALCLICK, INC., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Quality Analyst Team Leader|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Hotel/Restaurant, Hotel/Tourism|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
As Australia’s fastest-growing Fintech (and one of the fastest-growing globally), Lendi Group has been steadily disrupting the mortgage industry by pioneering our best-in-class technology platform and suite of tools; competitively-priced lending products and seamless customer experience.
We’re currently in our next exciting phase of growth: Lendi, ‘The Home of Home Loans’, has arrived. Want to be part of the online home loan revolution? Well, now’s your chance!
Our goal has always been simple: to make the home loan application process pain-free for consumers, while enabling our Lending Specialists to significantly outperform their peers with unrivalled support structures and awesome technology. Our Client Solutions team is an imperative part of this process in ensuring this outcome is achieved.
The QA Team Lead provides Leadership to the QA Team, oversight and input to all aspects of quality assurance/testing including applying industry best practices, developing new testing solutions and methods.
- Manages, mentors, and leads a team of QA specialists that are distributed across the cross-functional teams.
- Oversees their QA team work and performance and provide the right feedback, coaching, and guidance in sessions such as 1:1s, performance reviews, or ad-hoc when required.
- Owns the end-to-end quality journey for the whole platform and collaborates with others to determine and complete the necessary work to achieve agreed objectives and standards
- Manage and communicate the overall quality status of the platform and detailed status of the teams based on agreed metrics.
- Work with Engineering Leadership to develop a Quality strategy and provide visibility on roadmap progress.
- Participate in contributing with OKRs that support to the agreed Quality strategy and will collaborate with the cross-functional teams so they can achieve their individual tasks.
- Works with the cross-functional teams to make sure the QA Functional specialists work with their team in a deeply integrated and iterative way.
- Mentors the QA Functional specialists in their team to work with the team so they can coach their team into developing a better quality mindset.
- Provides advise in regards to manage manual tests or test automation for the teams, at a team level and a cross-functional level according to their experience and knowledge in the testing pyramid.
- Recruits and manages QA Automation engineers and helps Functional QA specialists to train and upskill in automated testing
- Recommends the right testing framework for specific scenarios such as end-to-end testing framework.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience of Quality/Testing experience including web applications, back-end services, and mobile.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing effectively a small number of QA specialists distributed across multiple teams.
- Proven recent experience working on an agile environment with deep knowledge about how the process of developing tech products work.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring QA specialists to work in agile product development in a deeply integrated and iterative way.
- Strong experience in managing the end-to-end quality for a multi-team platform and constant communication with stakeholders.
- Deep knowledge and working experience in multiple automated testing frameworks and case management tools
- Desirable experience in collaborating in creating a Quality strategy and roadmap
- Desirable experience in recruiting QA automation engineers and in getting QA Functional specialists upskilled in test automation
We are looking for a team player who enjoys working in smaller, nimble and technology-focused product teams with a strong emphasis on delivery. Excellent communication skills are essential, as is the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders.
Lendi Group teams exist across Australia and the Philippines. We’re committed to creating a new era of seamless connection in property finance by changing the way Australians experience property lending, for good.
We support our people in a variety of ways, but a few of the benefits that that out people rave about include:
What’s in store for you at Lendi?
- Flexi-first where you can choose where you want to work (Work from home (WFH, home-based set-up and the likes)
- Health Insurance (HMO) for you & 1 free dependent
- Health & well-being programs
- Generous amount of leaves (total of 30 leaves – 25 Annual/Vacation leaves (VLs) & 5 Sick Leaves (SLs)
- Extra allowances will be given for WFH set-up such as internet subsidy
- Life insurance effective on Day 1
- Fixed weekends off! (Mondays to Fridays only – permanent Dayshift)
- Access to training and opportunities for career progression/promotion
- Fun & exciting monthly social clubs – at the moment done virtually
- Government mandated benefits are provided – SSS, Philhealth, & Pag-ibig.
& many more!
How to Flexi-first:
- You must have a stable fixed internet connection (minimum 25mbps)
- An ample working space with office table and chair is also required.
- Lendi will provide you with your equipment such as a laptop, extra monitor, mouse, keyboard, headset, & laptop riser.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||PurpleClick, 6789 Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Lendi is changing the way Australians approach their home loans. Making it easy for you:
We take the hard work out of home loans.
Save money on your current home loan
Let us take care of all the negotiations with the banks for you
We’ll do all the paperwork
We leave the choice of lender to YOU
Our service is FREE
How can we help you?
We work with all types of borrowers to match them with the right lender and loan for their needs.
First Home Buyer
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance, Performance Incentives, Friday Free Lunch, Monthly Social Club,