Taguig City City Jobs Property Onboarding/offboarding Assistant Position at Eastvantage Business Solutions Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Taguig City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Eastvantage Business Solutions Inc.|
|Position||Property Onboarding/offboarding Assistant|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
This role will mostly entail data entry and speaking with different staff members or outside companies. The potential candidate will be communicating with other people and data/ information gathering which will be put into a central location.
Must-Have Candidate Qualities:
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Critical thinking, being resourceful and innovative at finding solutions
- Multi-tasking and prioritization ability is a must
- Exceptional follow-through and follow-up on any open-ended tasks
- A capability of mastering new knowledge quickly
- Ability to have excellent communication in speaking with different utility companies that they are dealing with like outside vendors, building owners, condo owners, rental tenants, etc.
- Amenable to working on a night shift schedule
- Work Schedule: 9am CST – 6PM CST / 11pm PST – 8am PST
- Office Location: Ortigas, Pasig City
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree or any related field.
- Must have at least 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Yardi Voyager experience would be a plus
- Microsoft Word intermediate skills (formatting, columns, mail merge, labels, etc)
- Microsoft Outlook email skills (flags, follow-ups, reminders, scheduler, etc)
- Microsoft Excel intermediate skills (i.e., filters, sorting, formatting, VLookup, equations, workbooks, multiple tabs, SharePoint, etc)
- Excellent communication/ability to speak with new building owners, utility companies, vendors, other management company staff as well as rental/commercial tenants and condo owners
- Real estate experience is not a necessity, it’s just a bonus
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Eastvantage, 24th Floor Fort Legend Tower, 3rd Avenue, cor 31st Street, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Eastvantage provides business solutions to global companies, enabling offshore operations from its locations in the Philippines, India and Bulgaria. The management team brings a wealth of global insights and local knowledge in the areas of digital transformation, customer experience, and business support. Combining expertise with a hands-on approach to managing client relationships, Eastvantage makes outsourcing simple and seamless.
Share the passion
Serious but wacky. Normal but quirky. Organized yet flexible. Hard work with playtime. That’s life at Eastvantage. We promote a "Work-Life Balance" environment. It’s a place where introverts and extroverts, the left-brained and right-brained, the outgoing and the shy can all work side by side without pulling each other’s hair. That’s because we work in a highly open, flexible and collaborative zone where we can totally feel at home.
We may be a team of different folks with different strokes, but we share the same passion for our work and a constant drive for excellence. And we’re lucky enough to belong to a company that empowers us and looks out for our development and well-being.
Are you intelligent, creative, passionate, and crazy enough? Be a part of a cool, smart and wise team. Hurry grab the opportunity.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Weekends Off