Taguig City City Jobs Property Accountant Cpa Position at Cushman & Wakefield Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Property Accountant CPA in our company, Cushman & Wakefield Philippines Inc.. For candidates who reside in Taguig City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Cushman & Wakefield Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Property Accountant Cpa|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Responsible for the performance of cash and accrual management functions, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting. Use established accounting principles to work under limited supervision and to provide assistance to the management of the team with daily operations.
1. AP Processing (end to end process) – From receiving invoices to recording to the system up until payment processing stage.
2. Month End Close Activities:
– Bank Reconciliation
– Journal Entries (Cash Receipts, Adjustment and Reclass)
3. Billings to the client.
4. Ad Hoc Tasks and Reporting (Account Reconciliations).
Our accountants should be able to handle different accounts and willing for account rotation. He/she should also know the leg work as the accountant role might handle accounts which requires end to end process (meaning from the leg work to reporting) and might also just handle reporting.
To Land this role:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field or related experience
· The applicant can at least have minimum of 2yrs experience in AP and at least 4 to 5 years’ experience in accounting and finance field.
· CPA, advantage but not preferred
· Prior experience with accounting or database software packages
· Basic knowledge of commercial real estate preferred
· Presentation skills
· Results oriented with emphasis on accuracy and effective controls
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||11th, Cushman & Wakefield - Commercial Real Estate Services, Ecotower, 32nd Street, 9th Ave, Taguig, 1634, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 50,000 employees in over 400 offices and approximately 60 countries. In 2021, the firm had revenue of $9.4 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, and valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
Putting our clients and our people at the center of what's next.
• America’s Best Employers 2019
• America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2019
• Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality
100% on the Human Rights Campaign’s
Corporate Equality Index 2019
• Top 2 Commercial Real Estate Brand
The Lipsey Company
• IAOP’s The Global Outsourcing 100®
• Euromoney’s Top Real Estate Services Firm
Global, North America, Central and Eastern
Europe, Asia and China
• ENERGY STAR® Partner of the
Year Sustained Excellence Award
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
• Corporate Culture of Safety Award
National Safety Council
• International Ethics Standards (IES)
Coalition, Business Supporter
• #2 Property Management & Brokerage
Commercial Property Executive
• #3 U.S. Investment Sales
Real Estate Alert
• Property Management Company of the Year
Central & Eastern European Real Estate
• Awarded 4 TOBY® Awards
For buildings around the globe
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life & Accident Insurance