Quezon City City Jobs Project / Transitions Manager — Quezon City Position at Nezda Technologies, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Project / Transitions Manager (BPO) -- Quezon City with full time working hours for our company office, Nezda Technologies, Inc., for residents of Quezon City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Customer Service and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱90,000 - ₱150,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Nezda Technologies, Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Project / Transitions Manager (BPO) -- Quezon City.
|Company||Nezda Technologies, Inc.|
|Position||Project / Transitions Manager -- Quezon City|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||8 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 90.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 150.000|
Position: Project / Transitions Manager
Work Location: Libis, Quezon City
Work Set-up: Dayshift; Work Onsite
Employment Type: Direct Hire; Full Time
- At least 8 years experience as Project Manager / Transition Manager in a BPO Set-up
- Must have experience in end to end cycle for Project Management, with strong Client management experience
- Amenable to work onsite in Libis, Quezon City
Brief Job Description:
- Lead large/multiple transformation projects of clients’ processes
- Thorough project planning and reporting to clients, internal stakeholders and transition leaders
- Build close rapport with key internal stakeholders and clients
- Manage project escalations and conflicts in projects
- Mentor and coach direct reports to aid in their development
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Nezda Technologies Inc., 9F ACT Tower, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Makati, 1200, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nezda - Established in 2014 with 2 offices world-wide, 200+ global clients and strategic workforce is now emerging as Philippines’s most promising people supply chain company with multiple offices and 300+ core employees.
The company started with IT Temporary staffing and now expanded its portfolio to now become the one stop solution for staffing & HR services by offering the following services:-Temporary staffing, Permanent Recruitment, Payroll processing, and Learning Services.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-18-01-010
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Specific Location: CDO