Quezon City City Jobs Project Technical Assistant Ii Position at DOST-Advanced Science and Technology Institute – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Project Technical Assistant II. For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at DOST-Advanced Science and Technology Institute - Government and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱21,000 - ₱21,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||DOST-Advanced Science and Technology Institute – Government|
|Position||Project Technical Assistant Ii|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.760|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 20.760|
Deadline for accepting applications: 31 March 2023
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: SG 11
NO. OF POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1
LOCATION: Diliman, Quezon City
Monthly Salary: Php 20,754.00
Bachelor’s/College Degree of any IT related course such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, etc.
- Knowledgeable in BPM tool (ProcessMaker) is preferred
- Critical thinker, analytical and problem-solving skill
- Competent oral, written, communication and presentation skills
- Creative and detailed-oriented
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Can work with minimal supervision
Under general supervision and direction, HE/SHE shall perform the following:
- Interact with clients to identify system’s requirements;
- Analyze, review, and document business functions, process, and requirements to develop technical solutions;
- Streamline and propose process improvements;
- Conceptualize, design, and develop business process models and notations (BPMNs) using ProcessMaker;
- Create and maintain business requirements documentation: Business Analysis Plan, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria, Validation Document, Requirements Acceptance Checklist, User Manuals, etc.;
- Participate in the design, development, and implementation of systems and/or business process management (BPM) strategies;
- Participate in system testing to validate business requirements;
- Conduct user training;
- Conduct Business Process Management and ProcessMaker demo, if needed;
- Assist in the preparation of change management strategies for business process improvement;
- Ensure that system development is aligned with the necessary business process requirements and needed system functions;
- Involve in other components related to the project;
- Participate in events and other activities necessary in the implementation of the project; and
- Perform other tasks as may be required by the project.
As an advocate of the Equal Employment Opportunity Principle (EEOP), the DOST-Advanced Science and Technology Institute encourages and welcomes all applicants regardless of age, religion, political affiliation including persons with a disability, members of indigenous communities, and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities.
Deadline of submission of application is on 31 March 2023.
Only applicants with complete application documents and accomplished Application Form will be processed. To accomplish the Application Form, please go to Application Form for AW4RDIS Project
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||DOST Advanced Science and Technology Institute, ASTI Entrance Rd, Diliman, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
How to Apply?
- Accomplish the Application Form through this link:REIINN Application Form
- Submit the following application requirements [email protected]:[email protected] to:
- Letter of Intent addressed toMr. Peter Antonio B. Banzon, Chief, Research and Development Division, DOST-Advanced Science and Technology Institute
- Updated Curriculum Vitae and Personal Data Sheet (please use CSCForm 212 Revised 2017 and its attachment for work experience);
- Scholastic records (please provide a copy of your Diploma and Transcript of Records);
- Training certificate/s (if applicable);
- Employment certificate/s (if applicable).
Only those who have successfully accomplished the Application form and submitted the complete application requirements shall be processed.
- Industry: R&D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual wear like polo shirts