Leyte (Tacloban City) City Jobs Project Officer Position at Plan International, Inc. (ASIA RHQ)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Plan International, Inc. (ASIA RHQ) are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as project officer with a work system, which domiciled in Leyte (Tacloban City) and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Plan International, Inc. (ASIA RHQ)|
|Region||Leyte (Tacloban City)|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work|
|Specialization Required||Arts/Media/Communications, Public Relations|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it’s girls who are most affected.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 85 years, and are now active in more than 80 countries.
Plan International Philippines is looking to engage Project Officers who will capacitate the children, community stakeholders and partners by facilitating situational analysis, planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation (SAPIME) in the context of Area of Global Distinctiveness (AOGD) and gender responsiveness.
As the Project Officer:
- You will analyze priority needs that were identified during participatory community development planning.
- You will design & facilitate the implementation of development interventions through appropriate participatory techniques.
- You will facilitate the capacity building of partners including children in project management & resource mobilization.
- You will facilitate the annual participatory reviews and use results to update community profiles, community development plans, and sponsorship communications.
- You will conduct home visits and facilitate screening/selection of families for enrolment.
- You will provide the information requested and participate in the discussions during the preparation of grant proposals.
- In exceptional cases, you may be asked to support emergency response activities in the communities covered by our work.
To be successful in this role you will need among other things:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science, Community Development, or any related courses.
- Minimum of three years’ work experience in community organizing and development. Hands-on experience in participatory approaches including with children.
- Relevant training in Community Organizing/ Community Development; Program/ Project Management; Participatory Rapid/ Rural Appraisal, Gender Sensitivity, Gender, and Development.
- Preferably able to demonstrate knowledge of intermediate gender and inclusion concepts
- Good communication skills, (I.e., good command of both oral and written English and Filipino, or any other Philippine language) and good human relations, extending to a wide range of internal and external partners and stakeholders.
- Applicants must be based in the Philippines and Filipino nationals.
* This is anticipatory hiring, with the target onboarding date hopefully within the start of the 3rd quarter of 2023.
Location: Eastern Visayas
Reports to: Program Operations Manager or Community Development Officer Team Leader
This role requires constant fieldwork to the program areas
Competitive compensation package (local T&C)
Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the very heart of everything that Plan International stands for.
We want Plan International to reflect the diversity of the communities we work with, offering equal opportunities to everyone regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Plan International is based on a culture of inclusivity and we strive to create a workplace environment that ensures every team, in every office, in every country, is rich in diverse people, thoughts, and ideas.
We foster an organisational culture that embraces our commitment to racial justice, gender equality, girls’ rights and inclusion.
Plan International believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we, as an organisation, do everything we can to keep children safe. This means that we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with and we must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk.
A range of pre-employment checks will be undertaken in conformity with Plan International’s Safeguarding Children and Young People policy. Plan International also participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this scheme we will request information from applicants previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms their understanding of these recruitment procedures.
Please note that Plan International will never send unsolicited emails requesting payment from candidates.
|City||Leyte (Tacloban City)|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion, and discrimination. And it’s girls who are most affected.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters, and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national, and global levels using our reach, experience, and knowledge.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over80 years, and are now active in more than 70 countries.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life & Accident Insurance