Taguig City City Jobs Project Manager Position at Information Professionals, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Information Professionals, Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Project Manager (Onsite - Taguig) for our office.
This position requires a contract working hours system which domiciled in Taguig City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱70,000 - ₱90,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Information Professionals, Inc.|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||4 years|
|Type of work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 70.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 90.000|
- Performs project management responsibilities in either waterfall and agile methodology
- Prepares/creates and maintains Project Plan, Work Plan and securing the necessary approval as applicable.
- Prepares/creates Project Status Report and reporting the same in terms of delivery of schedule, quality and scope.
- Tracks Project budget and costs as applicable.
- Ensures documentation of all risks and issues associated with the Project, working with the Project Team to facilitate resolution and timely escalation as deemed necessary.
- Participates and facilitates in relevant meetings, as required.
- Ensures compliance with internal and external policies, security and legal regulatory requirements as applicable. Supports audit exercises when needed.
- Facilitates post-implementation or similar activity and prepares Close-Out Report as applicable
- Ensures of completion of required documents at the end of the project
- Manages the Scrum process with the coordination of Scrum Team in Agile methodology.
- Ensures that the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theory, practices and rules.
- Acts as a servant-leader for the Scrum Team, as applicable.
- Facilitates Scrum events (e.g. Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective) as needed and ensures that they are conducted as scheduled, as applicable.
- Performs other related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Must have experience or at least background in Agile Methodology and Waterfall
- Project Management
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT: Project-based
WORK ARRANGEMENT: Onsite arrangement
LOCATION: Taguig City
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||7th Floor, Information Professionals, Inc., Arcadia Building, 860 Quezon Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Information Professionals, Incorporated (IPI) is one of the leading experts in providing Information Technology consulting services and products in the Philippines. Anchored on its ideals of excellence, service and professionalism, IPI is committed to providing a wide range of high quality IT products and services to a variety of industries. Our expertise encompasses a wide array of client-centered, cost-effective and innovative business process solutions and services which enable our partner organizations to achieve long-term productivity, profitability and sustainability.
IPI began its operations in 1986 with its compact team focused on core IT consulting activities. Its competencies, portfolio of services and products grew steadily in the succeeding years, keeping in step with the demands of industry. Today IPI provides a wide range of IT products and services, including industry-specific software development, accounting and human resource management systems, corporate software solutions services, and full IT systems integration. Beyond e-solutions, IPI has remained the IT service provider of choice in the Philippines.
IPI uses an outsourcing strategy which is used to staff a project and respond to business objectives. It enables you to get qualified and experienced personnel to suit your requirements working exclusively on-site or offshore. It is a perfect solution for your seasonal or special projects.
We deliver services to develop, maintain, manage and support applications. Our skilled application professionals help manage fluctuating skill needs, skill gaps and change staffing needs to meet aggressive project timelines.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days