Pasig City City Jobs Project Manager Position at China Harbour Engineering Company
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Pasig City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Project Manager in our business office, China Harbour Engineering Company.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Building/Construction & Civil/Construction are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱100,000 - ₱120,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||China Harbour Engineering Company|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||10 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Civil/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 100.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 120.000|
1) To work under PD
2) To be responsible for the execution of the project contract with authorization of company and leading the project team to complete the tasks requirement under project contract and the target set by company
3) To manage, monitor and control the planning, progress, safety, quality and cost budget in course of contract implementation
4) To organize, arrange and manage all kinds resource required to site for construction
5) To be capable to prepare the construction methodology for the project execution with terms and condition required
6) To report and communicate to the Engineer and the Company for the project issue
7) Other duties required in project execution
1) Licensed structural or civil engineer
2) 10 years work experience (as PM / with experience in residence/ housing engineering field), from good companies such as EEI and DMCI
3) English, communication, and leadership skills
4) Good relations with the local subcontractors/suppliers, partnership with local subcontractors is an advantage
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd. (CHEC) is a world-renowned international contractor that is a subsidiary of China Communications Construction Company Ltd (CCCC). CHEC has 50 overseas branches and offices with business activities covering more than 80 countries and areas. The company is currently employing over 8,000 domestic and international staff to undertake 10 billion USD worth of projects.
CHEC specialises in basic infrastructure construction, such as Marine Engineering, Dredging and Reclamation, Road and Bridge, Railways, Airports, Complete Plant, and other works. CHEC prides itself on providing a full service to its clients and uses its international engineering experience, global business network, talented management team and robust financial backing to offer clients a wide range of service options such as D&B, EPC, PMC, BT and BOT.
Founded in 1980, CHEC operated as a group company before its merger with China Road and Bridge to create CCCC in 2005. CHEC is now the major international operating division of CCCC group which was ranked 216st among the Global 500 Companies in 2012 and the 10th in 225 Top International Contractors (ENR) , equivalent 1st among all Chinese international contractors.
Alongside business expansion and improvement, CHEC also maintains a sense of social responsibility. Donations, financial support and contributions to public welfare schemes are as important to CHEC as its commercial activities.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: -, -, -