Taguig City City Jobs Project Management Manager Position at Wells Fargo Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Wells Fargo Philippines is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Project Management Manager for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Taguig City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Wells Fargo Philippines|
|Position||Project Management Manager|
|Work experience||10 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- At least ten (10) years of Project Management and Methodologies, Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, education.
- At least five (5) years of leadership experience – people / team management
- Adept working with team members with cross-cultural background.
- Passionate with project management as a profession and people/team development.
- Ability to interact and collaborate with executive leadership.
- Project management and/or agile certification (e.g., PMP, Prince, CSM, etc.) is an advantage but not required.
- Must be willing to work on Philippine night shifts and physically on site
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Wells Fargo Center, 8 Campus Avenue, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
To ensure we continue to fulfill our role as a provider of vital services to customers, we are still hiring and continue to recruit top talent to Wells Fargo. However, we have adjusted our hiring practices due to the COVID-19 situation and the related social distancing guidelines. As a result, throughout your application process, you may be asked to connect with us virtually. We encourage you to check our job postings regularly for updates and additions.
We’re strong for our customers and communities
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
Our vision: “We want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.”
Wells Fargo’s presence in the Philippines
Wells FargoPhilippines is a subsidiary branch of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. and a PEZA-registered company with the core business of providing business processing, corporate, and information technology services for Wells Fargo’s U.S.-based customers. The company started operations in November 2011, with less than 100 team members. Now, the company has over 4,000 team members and continues to grow. It has constructed a three-building facility, all of which are now occupied.
Because of growth, the company is building an additional center in Metro Manila.The company hasit's recruitment centers at1180 Wells Fargo Drive, McKinley Hill, Taguig City.
Wells Fargo’s presence in the Philippines is not new.
Wells Fargo opened an office in the Philippines in 1901 to handle money, valuables, and goods by sea.
In 1918, Wells Fargo’s worldwide express business ended, but banking services continued with foreign correspondent connections to Asia.
In 1976, Wells Fargo’s Global Financial Institution (GFI) business began providing trade, payments, deposits, credit, and other banking solutions to customers in the country
Wells Fargo Global Remittance Services has been available in the Philippines since 1994. Most recently, Wells Fargo tripled its remittance payout locations in the Philippines.
Wells FargoPhilippines is an active member of the Information Technology and Business Process Management Association of the Philippines (IBPAP), Global In-house Center Council (GICC) and Contact Center Association of the Philippines (CCAP).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business and baseline casual, Full-time with either fixed or shifting schedules, which may include Saturday
- Specific Location: McKinley Hill