Makati City City Jobs Project Financial Accounting And Controls Analyst Position at Shell Business Operations – Manila
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, we Shell Business Operations - Manila, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as project financial accounting and controls analyst and dedicated to work in contract which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱30,000 - ₱50,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||Shell Business Operations – Manila|
|Position||Project Financial Accounting And Controls Analyst|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 50.000|
Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your understanding on changes and updates in accounting standards & group policies (Group Financial Reporting Manual), and its impact on group & statutory financial reporting and closing activities?
If you are driven by passion to enhance business knowledge and keep updated on business change(s), this is a role that will help you achieving them through closing activities & financial analysis; and frequent discussion & collaboration with corporate / business finance.
If yes, then this R&A Financial Accounting and Controls (FAC) Analyst role could be the one you were looking for. Be part of the Downstream (DS) R&A FAC team and help us transform the way we manage the financials of Downstream Americas business.
Where You Fit In?
The Downstream Reporting & Analysis Organization is a team of >1,000 colleagues providing accurate, timely and insightful analysis to deliver more and cleaner energy solutions.
Within this organization, we are a cluster of teams responsible for Americas end to end Group and Statutory financial reporting activities.
The role of Analyst is to ensure that all reporting activities & responsibilities are performed in an accurate timely and efficient manner. He or she will be responsible for closing activities and financial analysis which includes verifying financial data, making appropriate adjustments if needed; and provide financial analysis to facilitate & support business decision.
This position will report to R&A FAC Senior Manager in the Finance Operations (FO) Centre and will liaise with the respective FO counterpart/businesses across various geographical locations to deliver accurate information to group accounting & reporting system; and global metrics for R&A FAC.
What is the Role?
Support month end closing activities i.e. General Ledger close including preparation of manual journals and making adjustments to final numbers in Group Reporting tool; and ensure key datelines are met for Group & Internal reporting.
- Complete all accounting activities in a timely and accurate manner, resolving /escalating issues and ensure compliance & operating effectiveness for all controls.
- Analyze key accounts in Balance Sheet (Blackline) to ensure balances are appropriately reconciled and properly supported.
- Perform local statutory reporting activities and ensure timely deliverables.
- Manage control remediation initiatives and participate in statutory, internal control and system assurance audits.
- Develop continuous strategies to identify Continuous Improvement opportunities and sharing of knowledge/learning among team members.
- Participate in R&A special projects & timely and effective responses to special data/project requests.
- Manage interfaces with FO and Non-FO stakeholders effectively, build end to end perspective
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Qualifications with 3-5 years related working experience.
- Working knowledge & experience in SAP is an added advantage.
- Experience in handling end to end audit/local statutory reporting is an added advantage.
- Broad knowledge of financial accounting requirements (Proficiency in financial accounting practices and IFRS standards).
- Good analytical skills, meticulous and able to work independently & prioritize well.
- Results oriented, fast paced, resourceful and proactive.
- Positive influencing skills and flexible co-operative approach.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications especially Excel.
- Resilient and able to deliver under pressure.
- 6 to 8 months Fixed Term Contract
- 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM work schedule
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Shell Business Operations, 130 Dela Rosa Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Future. Yours to make.
At Shell, we believe everyone has a part to play in the global transition to cleaner energy. We’re looking for fresh perspectives and passionate professionals who are eager to contribute and help us achieve our goals of providing more and cleaner energy solutions.
In the Philippines, our entities are Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation (PSPC), Shell Pilipinas Exploration (SPEx), and Shell Business Operations (SBO) – these make up the Shell Companies in the Philippines (SCiP).
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Manila is focused on driving excellent corporate performance in Finance, Human Resource, Customer Service, Order-to-Delivery, Technical Asset Operations, and Contracting and Procurement. We enable Shell to operate in a global-competitive and ever-changing business environment.
We’re looking for qualified individuals with the drive to create significant business impact, as well as to collaborate with a team of professionals with diverse backgrounds. If you are a great team player, possess superior communication skills and problem-solving abilities, join us and see the impact that you can make across our global business.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Door-to-Door Shuttle for Midshift Employees, Business Casual