Mandaluyong City City Jobs Project Engineer Position at XIAN ELECTRIC ENGINEERING CO., LTD. PHILIPPINES BRANCH
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Project Engineer. For those of you who live in Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, XIAN ELECTRIC ENGINEERING CO., LTD. PHILIPPINES BRANCH, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Engineering & Electrical with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||XIAN ELECTRIC ENGINEERING CO., LTD. PHILIPPINES BRANCH|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electrical, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
· Assist Project Manager and Technical Manager on the technical and design work as below but not limited to:
· Coordination, Reviewing, Submission and Filing all design drawings and relative technical document with Owner, Manufacturer, Consultant and Construction team;
· Management, Following up, Monitoring the design progress of Equipment, Construction and relative drawings and technical documentation;
· Assist to organize technical meeting and discussions with each party;
· Monitoring the quantity and progress of the equipment manufacturing to match with construction progress;
· Other work required by project manager and technical manager.
· Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Electrical Engineer.
· At least 1+ year experience on technical management or designing in substation project;
· Well knowledge in substation equipment and design procedures.
· Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD
· Preferably residing in Mandaluyong, Makati, Pasig
· Electrical Engineer licensed
· Advanced MS Office skills
· Project management and supervision skills
· Decision making ability and leadership skills
· Time management and organization skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 1986, Xian Electric Engineering Co., Ltd. (Xian Electric for short) is an enterprise controlled by China Xian Electric Group, engaging in export and international project contracts. While our strength lies in the manufacture of high and ultra-high voltage transmission and distribution equipment and the contracting of large-scale turn-key projects, we also provide professional international trading services. To date, we have established sales agencies and trading companies in Hongkong, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and Egypt.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), SSS, Philhealth, PAGIBIG, Transportation and Communication allowance
- Specific Location: The Podium West Tower, 12 ADB Ave. Ortigas Center