National Capital Region City Jobs Project Coordinator Position at Solar Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Engineering & Electronics, we Solar Philippines, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as project coordinator and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electronics, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- A College graduate, Engineering degree preferred
- With at least three (3) years of relevant and related experience
- With proven ability to lead, monitor and manage engineering projects from start to finish
- Experienced in vendor and client management
- Good communication and project management skills
- Willing to be assigned to different project sites as needed
- Willing to work in Makati
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Solar Philippines Nueva Ecija Corporation, Philamlife Tower, 20th, Paseo de Roxas, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Join the first mover of Solar/Renewable energy in the PH
- A culture of teamwork, fosters personal and career growth
- Flexible work arrangements available
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TRUST THE LEADER AND EXPERT IN SOLAR IN THE COUNTRY
Solar Philippines is the largest solar in the country.
It’s a 100% Filipino-owned company that develops and manages sites for large-scale solar projects in the Philippines. It currently has an inventory of 20,000 hectares of land, primed for the creation of the largest solar project portfolio in the world. It also has power generation interests and currently operates solar farms and microgrids, supplying additional power to the Luzon grid and energizing underserved communities across the nation.
Solar Philippines aims to disrupt the current landscape and give focus on green-led energy, by paving the way for large-scale solar projects in the country.
It strives to give Filipinos more access to cheaper, cleaner, and reliable 24/7 solar energy.
Technology & Expertise
Solar Philippines deploys the latest technologies in solar energy. At present, it has a 400-MW total generating capacity of the solar systems, which includes the 100-MW solar farm project in Concepcion, Tarlac in partnership with Prime Infra and the 63.3MW Calatagan, Batangas Solar Farm - a joint venture with Korean Electric Corporation (KEPCO).
Just recently, Solar Philippines also announced its plans to develop the 500-MW Nueva Ecija solar farm in the town of Penaranda.
Engineering, Procurement & Construction
With a team of 200 highly skilled in-house engineers, Solar Philippines provides high-quality and lowest-cost solar installations, utilizing world-class design tools and lean concepts in supply chain and construction methodologies.
Minigrid Development & Operations
The first to deploy the largest operating solar battery mini-grid project in Southeast Asia and hundreds more in the pipeline locally & globally, Solar Philippines serves power directly to paying households and businesses in far-flung underserved areas.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM, Monday - Friday
- Specific Location: Makati City