Makati City City Jobs Project Coordinator Position at PAPERLESS TRAIL INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company PAPERLESS TRAIL INC. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of project coordinator and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱24,000 - ₱25,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||PAPERLESS TRAIL INC.|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 24.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
To ensure effective management of projects, coordinate project activities and provide administrative support to the delivery and enablement teams.
· Assist the enablement team in the planning, execution, and monitoring of projects.
· Ensure projects are completed within the defined timelines.
· Assist the enablement team in creating and maintaining project schedules, tracking project milestones, and monitoring progress.
· Conduct regular project meetings to ensure that all project team members, sales, and other stakeholders are aware of the project status and objectives.
· Coordinate with the enablement team and other project team members to ensure that they have the necessary resources and tools to complete their assigned tasks.
· Manage and maintain project documentation, ensuring that it is up to date and easily accessible by the project team.
· Liaise with clients, stakeholders, and vendors to ensure that their requirements are met and that any issues are resolved in a timely manner.
· Ensure that all project deliverables meet quality standards.
· Perform administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, preparing meeting minutes, and updating project documentation.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as business or project management.
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
· Experience as a project coordinator or similar role.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Unit 5A, Paperless Trail Inc., Eurovilla 2, 118 V.A. Rufino St, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Paperless Trail Inc. (PTI) is a privately held company, founded in 2003. PTI is a Philippines based IT
company majoring in digital mapping, applications development, systems integration and document
PTI’s main office is in Makati, our development team is in Davao, we have a document management
services facility in Bicutan, our help desk and support services are provided via our call center/BPO
facility in Panabo. With a total of 75 staff comprised of software designers, developers, technical support,
mappers, imaging production staff and management, we are well placed to deliver innovative, cost
effective, practical IT solutions for our clients.
- Mapping products & services
- Imaging & document management solutions
- Business solutions
- Business Mapper location based business intelligence tools
- Perspective Mobile mobile asset tracking (vehicles and people)
- Business Mapper IMS location based incident response management system
- Archive One document management system
- One Trade Central B2B/EDI message switching
- Activity Factory business process management solutions
- Routable maps nationwide routable maps (Garmin compatible)
- Digital mapping
- Document imaging
- Software development and systems Integration
- Network and technical support
- Help desk and BPO operations
- One Trade Central
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Phone Allowance, Incetives