Quezon City City Jobs Project-based Quality Assurance Engineer / Software Tester Position at RareJob Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Quezon City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱44,000 - ₱88,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||RareJob Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Project-based Quality Assurance Engineer / Software Tester|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 44.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 88.000|
What You’ll Do:
1. Project Specifications and Estimates
- Reviews product design documentation to ensure requirements stated are correct.
- Defines test methods including test coverage and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine accurate and reliable performance according to documented requirements.
- Understands the requirement and prioritizes the tasks to set accurate deadline.
- Creates Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM), scenario Matrix to design functional tests that verify requirements and validate functionality.
- Creates test type scenario (as needed).
2. Quality Assurance
- Executes test plans and reports bugs, usability, and performance issues.
- Creates and/or prepares test data in order to execute testing.
- Creates test reports and complete test deliverables to describe program evaluation, testing and correction.
- Creates bug tickets and maintains its database to analyze them.
- Conducts test type (compatibility test) if needed.
- Recommends design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Discusses, recommends, and implements new trends, techniques, and/or technology on testing and quality assurance.
- Creates automation test scripts and executes (if needed).
- Creates security test scripts and executes.
- Creates performance tests, executes, and makes recommendations based on the results.
3. Project Management
- Fulfills the expected role in a Project Team, as well as accomplish project deliverables within the Service Level Agreement.
What You Should Have:
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related
- At least 2-years experience in manual and automated testing using Selenium Robot Framework and API testing using Postman and Pycharm
- Technical skills required: MySQL, PHP, or any coding languages
Not Required but very useful:
- International Software Testing Qualification Board certification
- Security test tools, like OWASP ZAP
- Performance test tools, like Gatling, JMEter
Open positions: 1
What You’ll Get:
- 44,000 to 88,000 starting gross monthly salary depending on skill set
- 13th-month pay, referral monetary incentive, paid overtime and Philippine holidays
- Company-sponsored eat-outs and inclusion in various fun company events
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||RareJob, Unit 1003 10/F Coher Center, 1424 Quezon Ave, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Vacation & Sick Leaves
- Referral Incentive
- 13th Month Pay
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RareJob is the largest Online English Tutorial service in Japan with the most Japanese students and Filipino tutors. We now have over 4,000 home-based tutors who teach with us and earn considerable portions of their income by facilitating online English lessons to our students.
To encourage 10 Million Japanese to speak fluent English.
Chances for everyone, everywhere.
RareJob Inc. is a Japanese-owned company with RareJob Philippines, Inc. as its subsidiary.
We started our humble beginnings in 2007 with our head office in Tokyo, Japan and our subsidiary office in Quezon City, Philippines.Through the synergistic efforts of our staff in Japan and The Philippines, we have consistently remained as the top company in the industry.
For over 10 years, RareJob has been able to help thousands of Filipinos augment their income.Tutors are able to "work at their own pace at their own place" because RareJob offers flexible work hours and operates with a work-from-home set-up.
As the leading pioneer in the online English industry, We have helped hundreds of thousands of students enhance their English skills through one-on-one online lessons which are supplemented by a variety of learning materials and services designed to provide the best online learning experience there is.Despite growing competition, RareJob continues to strive for the realization of its mission by staying true to its vision of providing chances for everyone, everywhere.
RareJob Philippines, Inc. as its only subsidiary provides management and administrative services to RareJob Inc. to ensure smooth facilitation of its online tutorial services in the Philippines.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: 007-145-905-000
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: No dress code, Semi-flexible schedule (depending on position)