Quezon City City Jobs Project Administrative Assistant I Position at DOST-Advanced Science and Technology Institute – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we DOST-Advanced Science and Technology Institute - Government are looking for candidates for the position of project administrative assistant i with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||DOST-Advanced Science and Technology Institute – Government|
|Position||Project Administrative Assistant I|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Deadline for accepting applications:15 April 2023
SALARY GRADE: 10
NO. OF POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1
LOCATION: Diliman, Quezon City
Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Business Administration, Development Communication or any related course
- Must be keen to details;
- Must be a team-player, communicator, adaptable and self-motivated;
- With good oral and written communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under general supervision and direction, HE/SHE shall perform the following:
- Assist in monitoring project workplan and line-iten budget (LIB);
- Write and maintain minutes of meetings, correspondences, and other project documentations;
- Monitor procurement activities and contract implementation;
- Coordinate with partner agencies/institutions and other stakeholders;
- Organize events and other activities (eg. meetings, workshops/trainings, user validation activities) necessary in the implementation of the project; and
- Carry out other tasks that may be required.
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to upload the following application requirements (in pdf) at https://pfas.asti.dost.gov.ph/index/login on or before the indicated deadline:
- Letter of Intent addressed to Mr. Paul John M. Serrano, Chief Science Research Specialist, Knowledge Management Division, DOST-Advanced Science and Technology Institute
- Updated Curriculum Vitae and Personal Data Sheet (please use CSC Form 212 Revised 2017 and its attachment for work experience)
- Scholastic records (please provide a copy of your Diploma and Transcript of Records)
- Training certificate/s (if applicable)
- Employment certificate/s (if applicable)
Note that only applicants with complete application documents uploaded thru ASTI Job Portal shall be entertained.
As an advocate of the Equal Employment Opportunity Principle (EEOP), the DOST-Advanced Science and Technology Institute encourages and welcomes all applicants regardless of age, religion, political affiliation including persons with a disability, members of indigenous communities, and those from any sexual orientation and gender identities.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 April 2023
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||DOST Advanced Science and Technology Institute, ASTI Entrance Rd, Diliman, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
How to Apply?
- Accomplish the Application Form through this link:REIINN Application Form
- Submit the following application requirements [email protected]:[email protected] to:
- Letter of Intent addressed toMr. Peter Antonio B. Banzon, Chief, Research and Development Division, DOST-Advanced Science and Technology Institute
- Updated Curriculum Vitae and Personal Data Sheet (please use CSCForm 212 Revised 2017 and its attachment for work experience);
- Scholastic records (please provide a copy of your Diploma and Transcript of Records);
- Training certificate/s (if applicable);
- Employment certificate/s (if applicable).
Only those who have successfully accomplished the Application form and submitted the complete application requirements shall be processed.
- Industry: R&D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual wear like polo shirts