Ilocos Norte City Jobs Programmer Position at NM NETWORK MANAGER SALES INC
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we NM NETWORK MANAGER SALES INC, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as programmer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Ilocos Norte and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||NM NETWORK MANAGER SALES INC|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are looking for a strong Programmer to join our team! As a Programmer, you will have a strong understanding of the C# programming language and experience working with client-server desktop and web applications. In addition, you will also be responsible for the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of company’s platform technology.
Duties and responsibilities
• Design, development and testing of new features in the applications
• Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process
• Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
• Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects using C#
• Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries
• Provide support to end users
• Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
• Graduate of BS Information Technology or Computer Science or any equivalent
• Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
• Knowledgeable on the following is an advantage:
• ****** (.NET Framework, .NET Core, .NET 6)
• Repositories Management (TFS, GitHub)
• Azure Devops (Development operations)
- Software design and OOD methodologies
- Relational Databases and SQL
- ORM frameworks (Entity Framework)
- Web services development (SOAP, REST API)
- JWT (Authentication)
- Object Oriented Programming, MVC, MVVM, Design patterns and SOLID principles.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Address||7J35+MG7 NATCCO Network, Jose Cid St, Barangay 5, San Simon, Bacarra, 1916 Ilocos Norte, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Network Manager is an IT Solutions Provider that offers IT management automation that allows organizations to significantly reduce their IT operating costs and remarkably boost operational efficiencies.
Network Manager is the Official Philippine Distributor of Kaseya – the most advanced Systems Automation Software with over 17,000 clients globally, 8000+ of which are Managed Service Providers (MSPs.) Included in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant, Kaseya is used by more than 50% of the top 100 MSPs in the US.
Specializing in the software development of Kaseya-based applications, we aim to provide breakthrough solutions which redefine IT management.
We lead in providing IT Solutions for a variety of clients seeking automation for highly improved efficiency and productivity. Focused on our three distinct competitive advantages – Automation, Integration and Consultancy, we assist in allowing our clients to cut their IT operating costs by as much as 70%.
As a gist to our solution, we automate IT Management. A similar logic with what Automated Teller Machines do to banks. We automate tasks enabling you to serve thousands of transactions faster and more affordably, leaving the more important transactions to be managed by your team.
We are, if we may say, the experts of Kaseya, and all things that can relate to Kaseya. And with this, we believe that we can better serve our customer’s needs as we focus on Kaseya, and everything surrounding it.
To be a GLOBAL provider of life-changing and revolutionary solutions to enterprises and generate P500,000,000 annual revenue in 5 years time (2021).
To passionately, efficiently and reliably provide revolutionary and life-changing automated systems and solutions to clients, resulting to a reduction in their IT operating costs, increase efficiency and improved IT lives.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
We aim to be the best in everything that we do. We are a SHARP Leader team composed of Systematic, Highly Positive, Accountable, Reliable, Prompt and Leader individuals.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)