Cagayan Valley City Jobs Production Supervisor Position at HAKSAN INTERNATIONAL PHILS., INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Production Supervisor with full time working hours for our company office, HAKSAN INTERNATIONAL PHILS., INC., for residents of Cagayan Valley and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Manufacturing and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, HAKSAN INTERNATIONAL PHILS., INC., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Production Supervisor.
|Company||HAKSAN INTERNATIONAL PHILS., INC.|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
SFI Fresh Bakers Valenzuela is the second toll manufacturing plant under REBISCO that is operating at Bignay, Valenzuela City. The objective of setting up toll manufacturing plant at North Luzon is to cater soft baked goods and chips and curls product.
Currently, SFI-FB is in need of Production Supervisor for our new site in BALIUAG, BULACAN.
Production Supervisor will be responsible for overall supervision of production line, manpower management and ensure proper process is implemented
- Graduate of Any 4 year or 5 year Courses (Engineering Courses or Equivalent is an advantage)
- Has 3 years professional experience and related work in the same capacity
- With knowledge in Machine Operations & Adjustments, Production Standards, Methods & Processes, Battery Depositing, Raw Materials, Software Application and Office Management.
- Has extensive knowledge on Initiative of Change, Focus on management, Personnel Leadership and Skill Improvement, Equipment and Money Management, Problem Analysis and Decision Making
- Willing to work on a 12-hrs shifting schedule, and during Sundays and/or Holidays as production operation may demand
- Wlling to be trained in Bignay, Valenzuela
- Location: BALIUAG, BULACAN
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
HAKSAN INTERNATIONAL PHILS., INC. with a Trade Name of MR. AIRCON & MR. TV, is an accredited dealer of Electronics and Appliances. Ithas established a reputation on quality service and value worth in the marketing industry of home appliances.
We are offering various product brands showcasing individual features which will equip customers with proper tools to compare items in order to get the best valuesof their money.
If you are self motivated and a dynamic individual, with driven determination to succeed, you could be the person we are looking for.
Jointhe exciting and challenging world of MR. AIRCON! Startyour Career with us NOW !!!
- Industry: Repair & Maintenance Services
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)