Manila City City Jobs Product Reconciliation Assistant Position at BDO Unibank, Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Product Reconciliation Assistant. For those of you who live in Manila City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, BDO Unibank, Inc, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||BDO Unibank, Inc|
|Position||Product Reconciliation Assistant|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Responsible for the efficient, timely, and accurate reconciliation of transactions of products and services assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Product Reconciliation Management
1. Gathers and prepares back up of reports needed for daily reconciliation from various applications/systems.
2. Handles coordination of reconciling items to concerned branches/units to warrant immediate adjustment within the prescribed turn around time.
3. Prepares adjusting entries and ensures SL/GL floats are properly accounted for.
4. Files all pertinent documents and reports and ensures proper and orderly maintenance of record room.
1. Handles processing, verification and resolution of customer complaints received from call center, branches and other units.
2. Performs timely and correct response to call center cases and ensures resolutions is within the agreed Turn Around Time and Service Level Agreement.
1. Ensures proper escalation of encountered system related problem, suspicious transactions and other related concerns via Problem Report.
2. Prepares complete and accurate month end schedules of GL accounts based on Statement of Condition Balances.
3. Prepares various month end MIS reports for submission to supervisor and higher officers.
– Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree – Business Courses with at least 6 accounting units preferred
– Must be willing to be assigned in Binondo Area
– With experience in reconciliation of various products as derived from previous employment
– With experience in handling customer complaints
– Fresh graduates with good scholastic records are welcome to apply
– Good communication skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Bdo Unibank, Inc, 259 J.P Rizal St, Maypajo, Caloocan, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BDO is a full-service universal bank that provides a wide range of corporate and retail banking services. These services include traditional loan and deposit products, as well as treasury, trust banking, investment banking, private banking, rural banking, cash management, leasing and finance, remittance, insurance, retail cash cards, and credit card services.
BDO has the country’s largest distribution network, with over 1,400 consolidated operating branches and more than 4,400 ATMs nationwide. It also has 18 overseas remittance and representative offices (including full-service branches in Hong Kong and Singapore) in Asia, Europe, North America, and the Middle East.
BDO ranked as the largest bank in terms of total assets, loans, deposits, and trust funds under management based on published statements of condition as of December 31, 2020. For more information, please visit www.bdo.com.ph.
Product & Services
The financial products and services provided by Banco de Oro include:
Foreign exchange and securities dealership
Trust and investment services
Cash management services
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 000-748-174-0000
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), --, --
- Specific Location: Taguig