Mandaluyong City City Jobs Product Designer Position at Hanmi Micronics Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Hanmi Micronics Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Product Designer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Hanmi Micronics Inc.|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Arts/Creative Design, Arts/Media/Communications|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Continuously come up with product designs related to computers, computer peripherals, and accessories
- Develop and iterate designs through sketches, prototypes, and 3D renderings
- Work within a design team through the entire creative process, from early-stage concepts to mock-up sampling until mass-production
- Clarify and solve design issues with mechanical engineers
- Maintain an awareness of current and future design trends
- Make use of 3D modeling software when developing models
- Background in consumer electronics design is a plus
- Knowledge of Fusion 360 and Keyshot is also a plus
- Creativity – the ability to come up with a steady stream of new ideas
- Sketching – produce sketches to share with the team and present to top management
- Color, Material, and Finishing familiarity
- Communication and interpersonal skills – the ability to function within a team framework and able to cooperate and communicate effectively with team members
Will be asked on occasion to assist in producing graphic designs for the following:
- Online promotions, banners, event pages, etc.
- Product package: labels, instruction manuals, boxes
- Print: Banners, brochures, leaflets
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator skills are a plus
Kindly attach your updated resume and portfolio
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a design company who contribute value and satisfaction to our customers by supplying all components used in desktop PCs to our customers based on the highest quality and the best performance. Since it's foundation in 1996 it has been a leader in it's business field. We always try to be humble and prepares for future with insightful mind.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City