Quezon City City Jobs Procurement Analyst I Position at Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited – ROHQ
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Procurement Analyst I with full time working hours for our company office, Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited - ROHQ, for residents of Quezon City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited - ROHQ, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Procurement Analyst I.
|Company||Emerson Electric (Asia) Limited – ROHQ|
|Position||Procurement Analyst I|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Emerson’s 132 years of history have been filled with achievements and challenges that have driven innovative thinking and bold transformations, molding us into the company we are today. By joining us as a Analyst I Procurement, you will be able to apply your knowledge of indirect commodities. You will be part of the team that constantly looks for ways to lower the costs of company products and services. Be adept at vendor negotiations; work with vendors in resolving supply issues; and provide support and problem-solving expertise to collaborators.
In this capacity, you will also provide project and activity support to senior team members, including analytics provisions. This gives you a very vital role in helping drive growth platforms and supports operational pillars while striving for long-term value creation.
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, apply now and join our team in Quezon City, Philippines.
In this role, you will:
- Coordinate and maintain procurement processes from requirements to delivery.
- Monitor and expedite the status of requisitions, purchase orders, and vendor follow-ups.
- Handle changes and ensure an up-to-date procurement database.
- Review purchasing requisitions and issue purchase orders to internal and external vendors to support business objectives, service levels, and inventory goals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the suppliers.
- Manage day-to-day procurement strategies.
For this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, Supply Chain, Purchasing, or other Engineering or Management related courses.
- 1 year of relevant working experience in Buying, Planning, Manufacturing, or Supply Chain with data mining, analysis, and reporting experience.
- Profound knowledge of Supply Chain or Procurement.
Who you are:
You have a strong drive for results and exhibit passion and enthusiasm to get things done. With excellent analytical and quantitative skills, you can efficiently carry out tasks independently and generate accurate, high-quality reports. You’re a proactive self-starter with a high level of commitment to exceeding expectations. With good communication skills, you can proficiently communicate ideas and influence both internal and external customers. You’re interpersonally savvy and able to collaborate and efficiently work with people at any level.
Our Offer to You:
Make a difference with the work you do.
By joining Emerson as a Analyst I, Procurement, you will be given the chance to make a difference with the relevant and critical work you do in supporting long-term value creation for Emerson’s business platforms and business units.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Emerson, 12F SM Cyber West Ave, Bulacan, Project 7, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Are you ready to join a purpose-driven, global technology, software and engineering company?
A career — and future — at Emerson is grounded in and centered around our Purpose: We drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter and more sustainable. Headquartered in St. Louis, MO with 170 locations and 86,700+ employees worldwide, Emerson is a universal brand that serves local communities across the globe. With a 130+ year history, we take pride in our past, but remain focused on our future.
In the Philippines, Emerson plays a strategic role in supporting global and regional functions for the company and its customers in the fields of accounting, analytics, customer support, engineering, finance, information technology, human resources, marketing and business development, and supply chain management.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Living Our Purpose as One Emerson
Every day, our global workforce fulfills our unified Purpose and lives out the Values we hold close as an organization: Integrity, Safety & Quality, Support Our People, Customer Focus, Continuous Improvement, Collaboration, and Innovation.
Our Causes – Planet, Humanity, Champion, Inclusion and Future – shape, define and fuel Emerson’s culture while inspiring our innovative spirit and driving our focus.
Learn more: https://www.emerson.com/en-us/about-us/living-our-purpose
Awards & Recognition
Emerson is ranked among the leading companies in the United States and across the globe – but don’t just take our word for it.
2022 Linkedin Top Companies in the Philippines
Dec 2021 to Dec 2022 Great Place to Work Certified™
2021 GradPhilippines Top 100 Graduate Employers
2022 Human Rights Campaign Foundation Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality
2021 Women Engineer Magazine Top 50 Employers
2020 Forbes Best Employers for Diversity
Learn more: https://www.emerson.com/en-us/about-us/awards-recognition
Benefits at Emerson
Through our benefits, development opportunities, and an inclusive work environment, we aim to create an organization our people are proud to represent.
• Competitive Wages and Benefits– We provide employees with market-competitive pay and benefits package.
Allowance: food, transportation, clothing
Personal Accident Insurance
Perfect Attendance Incentive
Guaranteed Midyear Pay
• Career Development Opportunities – We help team members reach their highest potential with learning programs.
• Healthcare–We offer quality healthcare coverage (medical and dental) for our team members.
• Paid Leaves – Vacation, Sick, Parental, Bereavement
• Tuition Reimbursement for Approved Programs – We support opportunities for employees to advance their education.
• Safe Working Environment – Safety is a top priority across our global network and workplace.
• Well-Being Programs – Well-Being Days, Counseling Service for team members and their family, Fund Assistance
• Blended Work Benefits – Work from Home Allowance, Internet Subsidy, Workstation Set-up Reimbursement
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring possibilities, or recently received your master’s degree, you’ll find opportunities with us.
Join our team and start your journey today!
Visit our career site: emerson.com/en-ph/careers
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Internet Subsidy, Well-Being Days, Counseling Service, Fund Assistance, Business Casual, Shifting Schedule