Quezon City City Jobs Procurement Administrator Position at REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Procurement Administrator with full time working hours for our company office, REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC., for residents of Quezon City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Procurement Administrator.
|Company||REED ELSEVIER SHARED SERVICES (PHILIPPINES) INC.|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Supports general business operations by providing various administrative support activities as a generalist or in a combination of disciplines in the Administrative Services Function. Able to follow set instructions and processes to complete work. Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Procurement & Vendor Management – Responding to emails.
- Retrieving emails for pending invoices/request.
- Uploading invoices to SharePoint and our trackers.
- Chasing invoice approvals.
- Processing Invoices with accounts payable.
- Process CRAFs (Contract Resource Approval Form) (Review, Record and Upload to respective trackers).
- Forward processed CRAFs to contractor’s company. Process SOW (Statement of Work) (Review and forward to approvers – once approved, record them to the Contractors Docs).
- Processing Work Orders Received.
- Creating and processing POs.
- Processing POs with accounts payable.
- Reviewing POs – reviewing outstanding funds.
- Data Consolidation & Maintenance – Extract Monthly Contractors’ Timesheet. Review Days worked per month of contractors and record them to our timesheet tracker. Sending reminders to contractors who hasn’t filled out their timesheets.
- Add/Edit Users on the CIT Resources tracker. Regularly update the Resources List per company.
- How-to-guide/procurement manual.
- Downloading invoices and forwarding them to rightful owners.
- Request Portal Support – Picking up of tickets in Service now for software, phones, laptop.
- Procurement Inbox Management – Flagging of tasks, forwarding of emails, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Open for fresh graduates
- Preferably with experience in back-office support
- Familiarity to GBS (Salesforce/Oracle)
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Skilled in written and spoken communication
- Exhibit core competencies based on customer support function
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines) Inc., 1101 Commonwealth Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Hybrid work arrangement
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
RELX is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the science and medical, legal, risk management, and business to business sectors.
We leverage deep customer understanding to deliver demonstrably improved outcomes to our professional customers.
We do this by combining content and data with analytics and technology in global platforms, sharing institutional skills, assets and resources across RELX.
Our customers are using our products every day to advance science, improve medical outcomes, enable better legal decisions, evaluate risk, forge business relationships and gain business insight.
Reed Elsevier Philippines (REPH) is the shared services arm of RELX group, with centers located at the UP-Ayalaland TechnoHub in Metro Manila and the Iloilo Business Park in Iloilo city. Reed Elsevier Philippines was established in November 2010 and is registered as Reed Elsevier Shared Services (Philippines), Inc. (RESSPI).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Monthly Performance Bonus, Free HMO benefit on Day 1, Retirement package, Business Attire, Mondays-Fridays but may also vary depending on role