Pasig City City Jobs Process Improvement Specialist Position at CYBALINK SOLUTIONS, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company, CYBALINK SOLUTIONS, INC. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as process improvement specialist with a full time work system, which domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Others.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱50,000 to a maximum of ₱70,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||CYBALINK SOLUTIONS, INC.|
|Position||Process Improvement Specialist|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 70.000|
Cybalink Solutions is an Australian Outsourcing Company providing services to multinational organizations who operate in a wide range of industries.
At Cybalink Solutions we value our people as much as we value our clients, providing a dynamic, fun and team focused working environment.
Our Company is looking for People with Process Improvement experience to start IMMEDIATELY!
Process Improvement Specialist
Responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Develop and maintain project management framework using the disciplines of Lean, Six Sigma, and project management. This includes ensuring that projects are progressing and carried through to completion.
- Ensure that all projects are following the requisite methodology. Monitor and report on the progress of the projects to management and stakeholders.
- Conduct regular process reviews to identify opportunities for improvement. Ensure that recurring and priority issues are investigated to root cause and recommend resolution.
- Review internal processes and procedures, providing change management recommendations.
- Integrate best practices in workflows and process management and coach Supervisors in driving and completing their projects.
- Perform other ad-hoc activities that may be assigned from time to time.
The successful candidate should have/be:
- Degree in Business/Engineering/Finance/Computer Science
- Knowledge in Lean/Kaizen and Six Sigma Methods
- 2 years’ experience in projects and continuous improvement, preferably in a shared service environment or in a dynamic global organization
- Lean and six sigma practitioners with proven track record in implementing projects and reviewing workflows/processes.
- Collaborative mindset
- Operational and result driven behaviour.
- Process analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate in various team-oriented environments.
- Proven organization skills
Must be willing to work office based in Pasig City.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Cybalink Solutions, One Paseo Bldg, Pasig, 1604 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Cybalink Solutions is an Australian-owned offshoring company who provide remote staffing solutions to clients within a range of industries for world-class business support functions and processes. We are looking for successful candidates who wish to have long-term Careers to Start IMMEDIATELY!!!
• Work with International Clients
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Opportunity to advance your career into a more diverse role in the future
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: FS201512563
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 13 days
- Benefits & Others: HMO + 1 dependant, 30 days leave, Up to 15 days leave encashment, Meal Allowance, Company Uniform - Provided, Mondays-Fridays or Shift Required