National Capital Region City Jobs Process Improvement Manager** Position at Hunter’s Hub Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Process Improvement Manager** in our company, Hunter's Hub Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Manufacturing & Quality Assurance and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Hunter’s Hub Inc.|
|Position||Process Improvement Manager**|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Quality Assurance|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Responsible for analysis, development and ongoing improvements to business practices, processes, procedures and tools. Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user needs. Develops specific business processes and facilitates implementation.
- Lead a portfolio of value stream improvement initiatives that are measurable and drive value for Business (identify opportunities, champion proposals, solution deployment, benefit realization)
- Design effective process and management system solutions (value streams, workflow, dashboards, staffing, etc.)
- Assess the performance and capability of processes and operational groups (throughput, cycle time, productivity, waste, etc.)
- Prioritize efforts of self and others to maximize impact and effectiveness (clarify goals, create focus, manage scope, etc.)
- University degree with 3 -5 years’ experience on business process improvement, 1-3 years quality improvement experience from the call center industry
- Must have strong background of BPO or contact center industry
- Strong customer orientation and able to collaborate effectively across the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
- Ability to work under pressure with good discipline, organization and time management skills
- Must be either (1) Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, or (2) certified Six Sigma Green Belt with prior projects (with results) as a SSGB holder
- Must have experience in the BPO / Call Center setting
- Willing to do night shift
- Amenable to hybrid set up
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Hunter's Hub Incorporated, Unit 706 7/F Greenbelt Mansion, 106 qlPerea, Makati, 1223 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hunter’s Hub Incorporated is a Sourcing and Headhunting company that was established in the year 2018. The company prides itself in its ability to source and recruit only the best and brightest of each industry. Hunter’s Hub caters to numerous clients in a multitude of industries, and has a wide-range of candidate selections to suit any of our clients’ needs. Likewise, the company specializes in sourcing out highly skilled and multi-talented IT professionals because the company mostly caters to clients being widely known to be in the IT industry.
Hunter’s Hub sets itself apart from the rest of the company in the industry due to the various prominent selections of services that are custom-fit for our clients and the numerous kinds of professionals we are able to provide. Our services are highly based off of our clients’ needs and requirements, and we are able to dispense any kind of personnel that they need whether professional or non-professional. We look for only the best, and provide only the best.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 2303
- POEA No.: M-19-00-015
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, 2% deductable tax, Government mandated benefits, Smart Casual