Principal .net Software Engineer Vacancies at Realtair, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Principal .Net Software Engineer (WFH Setup) in our company, Realtair, Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg, Calabarzon & Mimaropa, Central Luzon, Davao, Central Visayas, Western Visayas, Eastern Visayas, Ilocos Region, C.A.R & Bicol Region and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Principal .net Software Engineer|
|Region||C.A.R, Central Luzon, Davao, Western Visayas|
|Work experience||10 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Principal Engineer is a big role. Someone who has a proven track record designing and delivering software to the highest standards. They will have the ability to drive the technical vision of Realtair forward, establishing industry best practices and driving the change with the team. You will play a key role in developing and driving a multi-year engineering strategy that will encompass multiple teams and value streams.
A Principal Engineer is still on the Individual Contributor (IC) track and will still be very hands-on. As well as influencing the technical direction internally, a great candidate will have experience influencing the industry in general – active in the industry via presenting at meetups, conferences, and blogging.
You’ll be a role model for our ways of working and be passionate about coaching, mentoring, and developing others to be the best versions of themselves. You will provide technical guidance and leadership, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow every day the team effectively.
- Be accountable for the technical delivery of your product.
- Makes significant contributions to the overall architecture and technical roadmap for Realtair in a way accessible to all teams.
- Helps define and improve our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Works within the Agile processes, participates in scrum ceremonies, and presents product functionalities to stakeholders.
- Leads the technical design, breakdown, and estimation of high-level requirements.
- Solves technical problems of high scope and complexity with boring solutions. Everyone is responsible for finding ways to simplify and improve the features we own.
- Leads the monitoring and observing of your application in a production environment.
- Solid experience in a similar role, with demonstrated ability to translate product vision to technical architecture best practices.
- Experience with programming languages such as C#; MSSQL.
- Experience with modern web application frameworks and libraries (e.g. React.js, AngularJS, Vue.js).
- Strong experience in key technologies, including ASP.NET MVC or equivalent web technologies (e.g. ASP.NET Core).
- Proven experience with API design, frameworks, and tooling.
- Familiarity with the AWS ecosystem or demonstrable experience in other cloud providers.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and test-driven development (BDD and TDD).
- Experience with APM, log aggregation, alerting, analytics (observability).
- Familiarity with cross-functional teams and partnering with stakeholders such as architecture, security, and product on the design and delivery of features.
- Willing to work on a remote set-up following Australian time & holidays.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Region||Western Visayas (Region VI)|
- HMO on first day of employment
- WFH Setup
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We believe in making innovative technology that helps real estate agents be better at what they do.
We’re a passionate team of engineers and real estate professionals with over 80 years of collective experience in the real estate industry.
Realtair was born from our passion to make doing real estate smarter through technology. Since 2016, we’ve been developing the only true end-to-end property sales platform that lets Australian agents access data, appraise, list, and sell properties more efficiently and cost-effectively, from any device.
Award-Winning Property Technology in Australia.
- Australian Technology Awards 2021 Winner for Mid-range Business of the year
- Australian Technology Awards 2021 1st Rank for Real State
Realtair offers equal opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Our recruitment and the pre-onboarding process have been adapted to comply with COVID-safe precautions using our online recruitment process and Google Meetings for video interviews.
Everyone's safety is our top priority. If you get the role, you'll be working remotely with the rest of the team all over the country and around the world.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the internet, social media or via SMS in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Realtair does NOT charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page (realtair.com/careers) and communications from the Realtair team and/or hiring managers will be from an @realtair.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter, social media or phone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Realtair, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to correspondence.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Group Life Insurance, Smart Casual, Australian time and holidays (Flexible Working Hours)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in C.A.R 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Central Luzon 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Davao 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Western Visayas 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of C.A.R 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Central Luzon 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Davao 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Western Visayas 2023
- Principal .net Software Engineer position job vacancies