Mandaluyong City City Jobs Principal Analyst, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Position at TTEC Customer Care Management Phils., Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Mandaluyong City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Others
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||TTEC Customer Care Management Phils., Inc.|
|Position||Principal Analyst, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Principal Analyst, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
Remote / US shift
The primary purpose of this job is to support the strategy and administration of the Business Continuity Disaster Recovery Program core components: Business Impact Analysis, Application Impact Analysis, Business Contingency Plans, IT Disaster Recovery Program Exercises, and Audits to ensure TTEC’s overall recoverability from disruptions.
Key Essential Responsibilities:
- Facilitates and coordinates the development of work area (business function) business continuity and (infrastructure/application function) information technology plans for TTEC Corporation.
- Support the program’s strategic planning, training, drill, and testing processes. Enhance and maintain all templates, plans, reports, training materials, and other documentation. Facilitate simple to complex enterprise-wide exercises and track risks, program gaps and recommended/proposed solutions. Develop working knowledge of, maintain and enhance the Business/ Application Impact Analysis (BIA/AIA). Facilitate BIA/AIA processes by interviewing senior leaders, developing surveys/questionnaires and writing reports.
- Recommend recovery strategies and options and assist with the implementation of recovery solutions and documentation of work area (business function) business continuity plans and (infrastructure/application function) information technology plans.
- Maintain and enhance all BCDR policies and procedures, and coordinate with functional leaders with ownership of interrelated policies and procedures to ensure consistency. Ensure all information within policies and procedures remain current and relevant.
- Develop schedules for training / awareness for business and infrastructure/application functions.
- Support the VP, BCDR in the preparation of requested internal audit and regulatory examiner materials and liaise with auditors and examiners as needed. Maintain materials for all related steering committees and management committees.
- Administer, update, and maintain BCDR Program tools including ability to run standard and custom reports on a regular or ad hoc basis, and make recommendations for additional tools when justified.
- Team player with strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively interface and communicate with all levels within the company. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise. May lead or guide others.
- Thinks collaboratively, negotiates tactfully and compellingly with people in diverse functional areas. Interprets business issues and recommends best practices.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in emergency management, risk management, business or a related field is required.
- Minimum of six (6) to eight (8) years of experience in risk, crisis, business continuity, disaster recovery or operations is required.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office suite products, Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Project, and data base recovery tool management.
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as NIST CSF, ISO 2201 / 27001, COBIT; and industry specific security management frameworks, such as DFARs and NERC CIP
Licenses and Certifications
- DRII Certified Business Continuity Planner is preferred.
- BCI- MBCI certification is preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
- Limited travel to various worksites is required
What You Can Expect
Dedication to your career growth and professional development
Actively diverse and inclusive culture
Community-minded organization committed to giving back
Global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
And yes… all the competitive compensation, performance bonus opportunities, benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work.
As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who we are (values, mission, purpose)
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. We're dedicated to fostering and nurturing a welcoming culture where everyone feels they belong. Where you can take your career to the next level (or around the world!). And of course, where you can innovate and create solutions that make a difference to millions of people every day.
While that keeps us busy... our TTEC family knows how to have fun! We’re passionate about bringing people together to laugh and celebrate our achievements. We’re also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back.
We're working hard to earn your smile every day. So, if you’re looking for a career full of purpose and potential, come on over.
At TTEC, our purpose, vision, mission, and values guide who we are and who we aspire to be, serving as the building blocks for the way we conduct business and build relationships.
Deliver humanity to business.
Leading the world's most respected organizations to create and grow emotionally connected, valuable, lasting relationships.
Accelerate growth by simplifying and personalizing interactions that build deep engagement between people and brands.
We’re guide by the values
- Lead every day: We lead every day at every level to achieve results. We know that courageous, authentic leadership translates into positive impact.
- Do the right thing: We expect the highest degree of integrity from ourselves and each other. We act with honesty and respect in everything we do.
- Reach for amazing: We are innovators who make amazing things possible. We spark creativity and never accept can't.
- Seek first to understand: We delight customers every chance we get. We strive to see the world through the eyes of our clients, their customers, and our colleagues.
- Act as one: We’re stronger together — one company with one purpose and one team. We work together and have each other’s backs.
- Live life passionately: We believe in our purpose and live it with intensity. We celebrate, laugh, and have fun together.
Diversity and inclusion at TTEC
There’s diversity. And then there’s inclusion. We foster an inclusive culture where YOU are welcome to be well...YOU. So, join our team and bring your authentic self to work at TTEC!
Meet a few of our team members in our TTEC Welcomes Me as they share what they experienced before joining the team.
And how they are now encouraged to be themselves as a part of our global family at TTEC. Bring your smile to our vibrant global culture!
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Shifting Schedules