Taguig City City Jobs Payroll Director – Us Shared Services Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Taguig City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Company Confidential is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Payroll Director - US Shared Services (ASAP) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Payroll Director - Us Shared Services|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Payroll Director is responsible for overseeing the end-to-end Payroll processing of multiple US Based facilities and employees. The role is responsible for reviewing and identifying processing errors and using their comprehensive knowledge of basic payroll principles and state/local tax regulations to remediate the issue prior to transmission. This position requires excellent communications skills, including the proper use of payroll terminology, professionalism, and ability to preserve confidentiality
- Assist with training in payroll processes/updates and coach and counsel staff to minimize performance and improve services and efficiencies
- Collaborate with other departments as required for process improvements
- Ensures accurate calculation of wages, tax withholdings, and company deductions. Prepares statistical reports on employee pay, bonuses, vacation, sick time, disability and workers compensation leave, and taxes/withholdings, etc.
- Ensures proper governmental reporting and compliance
- Ensure processors meet the transmission deadlines for payroll each pay period
- Maintains accuracies of payroll processing and confidentiality of payroll records
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with the facilities to resolve
- Monitor productivity on a regular basis to meet established Payroll guidelines. As necessary establish and implement action plans when variances occur
- Plan work assignments and resource allocation with full consideration of timeliness and financial impact
- Appropriately manage staff to ensure compliance with applicable standards, adheres to organization’s policies and procedures, including standards of behavior and safety guidelines
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed timely and accurately
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission, audit entries, and validate confirmed reports after transmission
- Thorough understanding of state and local tax regulations, in order to determine proper taxation employee͛s record
- Communicate with Corporate Payroll Team and other parties regarding Payroll issues, as appropriate
- Enhance communication between various levels of staff, departments and customers to promote a caring and respectful work environment
- Provide direction and delegation in a positive, professional manner and ensures follow-through
- Thoroughly understand the dependencies that exist with other HR/Finance departments
- Identify and propose solutions for process improvements
- Assist with special projects, as requested
- Assist with the formation, implementation, and maintenance of policies and procedures, job descriptions and competencies
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an innovative IT service delivery company with clients globally. Our focus is on helping MSPs quickly scaling their business by providing 24x7 IT services, advice, consulting, project delivery and helpdesk support.
With an 18-year trading history, stable and diverse customers, and an exceptional reputation, we pride ourselves on our people and our culture. As a fast-growing company, offering IT services, our people are exposed to the latest technology, provided with training, one-to-one mentoring, and career progression from internal Management Team and our global IT oriented Partners.