Payment Services Manager Vacancies at Synchrony Global Services Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Do you currently live in the Cebu (Cebu City) & Muntinlupa City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Synchrony Global Services Philippines, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Payment Services Manager and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱50,000 - ₱90,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Synchrony Global Services Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Payment Services Manager|
|Region||Cebu (Cebu City), Muntinlupa City|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 90.000|
The Payment Services Manager will assist in leading and managing key Payment Services initiatives and processes (payment suspense, bank advice, returns, etc.). In this role, you will work extensively with key Finance contacts in multiple locations and various cross functional teams, as dictated by team directives and business need. This position will provide oversite and coordination of all Payment Services processes, will guide the teams responsible for these processes and will support the AVP, Payment Services Role. In addition, this role will lead their department initiatives focused on accurate and timely processing of transactions, process improvements, productivity opportunities, documentation updates and training.
- Maintain a thorough understanding and documentation of the end to end processes related to payment services, including transaction flows, payment channels, key systems, and inputs and the implications to the GL and reconciliation process.
- Manage various issues and questions, raising concerns to appropriate internal and external stakeholders for research and resolution.
- Partner with other department managers and the AVP, Payment Services to ensure that all payments suspense, bank advice and return items are researched and cleared accurately within approved timelines.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining dashboard metrics to monitor controllership.
- Incorporate business policy changes into existing processes and update documentation (job aids and training documents) as needed.
- Partner with the reconciliation team and manager to ensure that all aging reconciliation items are researched and resolved within appropriate timelines.
- Provide key leadership in proactively researching, identifying and implementing process improvement/simplification initiatives.
- Liaison between audit teams (internal and external) and the AVP, Payment Services, facilitating audit reviews, documentation gathering and process reviews.
- Support any conversion or deconversions from a trailing payment perspective.
- Act as a leader and become a SME in the payments process by understanding the wing- to-wing flow.
- Perform other duties and special projects as needed.
- Partner with the AVP, Payment Services to update various risk assessments, business continuity plans and other audit/SOX-related documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related Business degree, or in lieu of a degree, 5 -7years accounting/finance experience.
- Minimum of 5 years accounting experience and demonstrated experience leading projects
- Amenable to work in a hybrid arrangement.
- Amenable to work onsite at Alabang, Muntinlupa City or Cebu Business Park, Cebu City.
- Prior Financial Services industry experience
- Oracle GL experience
- T-Recs experience
- Experience in Payments
- Prior servicing system experience in FD, VisionPLUS, GECOM, and/or RMS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office product suite
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and strong communications skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to handle multiple project/priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and customer service
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
|City||Cebu (Cebu City)|
|Address||8W93+CJC Synchrony Global Services Philippines Inc., Cebu City, Cebu, Filipina|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Synchrony Financial, Vector Two, Northgate Cyberzone Northgate Ave, Alabang, Muntinlupa, 1781 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Ranked the 2nd Best Place to Work in the Philippines
- Top of the line Compensation and Benefits
- Employee-driven and centered Culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Synchrony financial, we offer expertise, partnership and innovation to help businesses and customers achieve their unique ambitions. With over 84 years of experience, we are a leader in financing major consumer purchases and elective healthcare and the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States. We are pioneers in the future of financing, dedicated to improving the success of every business and the quality of every life we touch.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Smart Casual, Shifting Schedule