National Capital Region City Jobs Partner Office Manager Position at Ingram Micro Philippines BPO LLC
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Partner Office Manager (Associate Professional, Business Systems) with full time working hours for our company office, Ingram Micro Philippines BPO LLC, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱30,000 - ₱45,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Ingram Micro Philippines BPO LLC, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Partner Office Manager (Associate Professional, Business Systems).
|Company||Ingram Micro Philippines BPO LLC|
|Position||Partner Office Manager|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 45.000|
We are looking to hire for a Partner Office Manager (Associate Professional, Business Systems) for Hyperautomation Professional Services Team in Ingram Micro GBS Manila, the officer will provide support and contribute to the Executive Support Team by ensuring alignment to the processes and procedures carried out by the Company.
This position will perform activities involving extensive interaction to external and internal customers or stakeholders. It is expected that the person holding the position is reliable, keen to details, organized, focused and has good judgement and professionalism to attend to the demands of the organization.
What You Bring to the Role:
Project Coordination (40%)
Stakeholder Management (20%)
Business Requirements Management (20%)
Support Development & IS Teams (10%)
Assist in Webinar, Trainings, UAT & Development of Digitization & Automation Enablement Programs (10%)
The Ideal Candidate must have the qualifications:
- Two-year college degree or equivalent experience and minimum five years’ functional experience.
- Associate Degree OR HS diploma or equivalent and a minimum 5 years of functional including 2 years position specific experience.
Administrative Management Functions:
- Outlook & Calendar Management
- Project Coordination & Document/Contract Management
- Reports preparation, tracker and monitoring documents, etc.
- Working knowledge of travel related activities and events
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of Procurement and Logistics & Vendor Administration
- Effectively Communicates with external and internal customers in a professional manner.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, including knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and familiarity with the Internet and Applications.
- Background in Continuous Process Improvement and Regulatory Compliance procedure is a plus.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||G3M2+W6H Ingram Micro Philippines, Upper McKinley Rd, Taguig, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Ingram Micro Inc., a Fortune 100 company, is the world’s largest wholesale technology distributor and a global leader in IT supply-chain, mobile device lifecycle services and logistics solutions. We distribute and market a large variety of technology and mobility products from leading companies, such as Acer, Apple, Cisco, Hewlett-Packard (“HP”), IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Samsung and many others.
As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics and mobility solutions, technical support, financial services and product aggregation and distribution.
Since its beginnings in 1979, Ingram Micro has connected technology solution providers with vendors worldwide, identifying markets and technologies that shape the IT industry. Today, Ingram Micro remains at the forefront of the global technology marketplace, bringing the latest products and services to market and finding new ways to bring value to its customers.
The company supports global operations through an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia-Pacific:
Local sales offices and/or representatives in 37 countries
119 distribution centers worldwide
Representing more than 1,700 vendors
Serving more than 200,000 resellers in approximately 160 countries
Providing support through approximately 20,800 world-wide associates
The only global broad-based IT distributor with significant Asia-Pacific presence
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)