National Capital Region City Jobs Paralegal Position at DMCI Homes
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
DMCI Homes has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as paralegal with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Job QualificationsBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree in Law, Political Science, Business Studies, Legal Management or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge on Philippine Labor Laws, Construction/Real Estate Laws, Legal Forms and complaints requirements
- Must possess excellent English written and oral communication expertise
- Keen attention to details, resourceful, highly organized, and can work with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously with a high quality result and professionalism under tight deadlines
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, strategic thinking, and planning skills
- Must possess strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to interact with all kinds of situations and people with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work in a creative, fast paced, team environment
- Land Acquisition and Registration:
- – Conducts due diligence or property verification prior to company’s acquisition of real property with various government offices such as: Register of Deeds, LGUs, HLURB, DENR/LMB, LRA, Trial Courts, etc.
- – Processes the Transfer of Title and Real Property Tax Declaration in the name of the Corporation.
- Pre-Construction and Post-Construction Permits and Licenses:
- – Responsible in processing and securing all pre and post construction permits and licenses in various government offices within agreed turnaround time.
- Coordinates with various concerned internal and external teams in securing relevant information and documents needed in the submission of the above-mentioned permits.
- Transacts and represents the Company in any form of proceedings involved in the release of the above-mentioned documents.
- Maps and establishes relationship to important point of contacts in various government offices for easy follow-through of requests and transactions.
- Prepares and submits weekly and monthly reports on various accomplishments on the assigned tasks/projects.
- Performs other duties and functions as may be assigned.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||DMCI HOMES Inc., Dmci Homes Corporate Center, 1321 Apolinario St. Brgy. Bangkal, Makati, 1233 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DMCI Homes is the premier provider of resort-themed residences and condominium communities in the metro. With over 20 years of experience in real estate development and more than 55 years of construction experience through our parent company, DMCI Holdings Inc., we are the first quadruple A builder-developer in the country.
Our history of excellence is evident in our work; we are known in the industry as the builder of landmarks, having developed iconic structures as the Cultural Center of the Philippines, PICC, Baguio Country Club, and Shangri-La Makati.
However, our biggest achievements are not reflected in these landmarks; rather, they are seen in the lives that we have touched through our premium-quality, family-oriented residential developments. They are reflected in the milestone achievements that we have developed in our pursuit to improve urban living. They are evident in the superior quality of life that we strive, every day, to provide for the Filipino.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Insurance, HMO, Corporate/Business Attire