Quezon City City Jobs Operations Team Lead | Libis Site Position at WNS Global Services, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Operations Team Lead | Libis Site. For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, WNS Global Services, Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service with a minimum degree of Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱27,000 - ₱50,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||WNS Global Services, Inc.|
|Position||Operations Team Lead | Libis Site|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 27.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 50.000|
Must have good problem solving, decision making & analytical skills.
Manages team performance.
Provide effective coaching and constructive feedback to subordinates.
Performs administrative tasks for Operational support.
Lead teams into achieving metric goals, complete monthly deliverable and tasks
• Must have completed at least 2 years in college
• Must have at least 2 years experience as Operations Team Lead in a BPO setting
• Preferably handling Travel, Healthcare, Insurance or Banking and Finance account
• Structured career path
• Growing and expanding team – more internal career progression opportunities for all
• Free HMO Coverage from Day 1, including your dependents
• Skills Training opportunities
• Paid Leaves
• Annual appraisal
All interested applicants must be able to submit statutory pre-employment requirements.
To process your application kindly visit our Career Hub from 9AM-4PM, Mondays – Fridays at:
G/F Tera Tower, Bridgetowne Libis, Quezon City
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||9th F 1880 Building, WNS Philippines Inc, 1110 Eastwood Ave, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- More internal career progression opportunities for all
- Free HMO Coverage from Day 1, including your dependents
- Skills Training opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
WNS Philippines - Established in 2008, WNS Philippines has been delivering the full spectrum of BPM services – in customer interaction services, finance and accounting, research and analytics, technology solutions and industry-specific businesses for more than 10 years. With more than 8,000 employees spread across 11 sites located in 4 key cities, Quezon City, Pasig City, Muntinlupa City, and Iloilo City – WNS is one of the fastest growing centers in the country.
Our mission as an organization is guided by our CIRCLE of values: Client First, Integrity, Respect, Collaboration, Learning, Excellence.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Shifting Schedule
- Specific Location: 9F Vector 2 Bldg., Northgate Cyberzone Alabang