Quezon City City Jobs Operations Supervisor Position at TRANSCOSMOS ASIA PHILIPPINES, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company TRANSCOSMOS ASIA PHILIPPINES, INC. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of operations supervisor and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||TRANSCOSMOS ASIA PHILIPPINES, INC.|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Signing Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree, any field.
- Handled Cluster of Team Leaders.
- Required skill(s): root cause analysis, People Management./ Project Management
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Supervisor / 4 Yrs Up Experienced Employees specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
1. Ensures productivity meets or exceeds service and quality standards
2. Manage, Monitor, drive performance to meet SLAs and KPIs including Sales conversion required by the and the client.
3. Establish operations objectives and plans, delegates assignments to subordinates when necessary, and conduct regular meetings to improve productivity, product knowledge and customer satisfaction
4. Provides immediate supervision to a unit, assigning tasks, checking at frequent intervals and maintaining schedules
5. Plan, Coordinate, Develop and Administer program for the account
6. Monitors daily operations of a unit or sub-unit. Requires full knowledge of own area of functional responsibility
7. Manage and monitor site and cluster’s Attendance
8. Implement and Monitor Adherence to High Level Security for the Business.
9. Create Processes and Practices in Adherence to Client Requirements
10. Manage and monitor site and cluster’s Attrition
11. Develops and implements process and/or operational improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of operations
12. Ensure and participate to individual development plan and proposals aligned to the business goals of the organization
13. Do Root Cause Analysis to identify AFIs and create action plans/goals to improve and bridge gaps
14. Efficiently coach subordinates in meeting the metrics
15. Intensive Coaching and Feedback for Team members and Subordinates
16. Collaborate with different support groups- Recruitment, , Quality, HR, Workforce- to improve employee profiling and performance
17. Conducts regular performance management to improve challenged members of the team
18. Manage Attendance Standards and compliance and Leaves of Absence in accordance with policy and practice
19. Implement all disciplinary actions, up to and including termination, in accordance with policy. Document issues, actions taken and plan for follow up for agent’s HR file.
20. Review and approve payroll administered by agents in accordance with policy and procedures.
21. Prepare, process and conduct annual appraisal for agents on time, review 3 month job discussion with new employees with new employees and annual review.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Transcosmos Information Systems Inc., 6th Floor, Commerce and Industry Plaza Building, McKinley Hill Cyberpark, Taguig City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Yearly Appraisal
- Career Growth
- Pioneer Account
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
transcosmos Asia Philippines, Inc.
transcosmos Asia Philippines, a subsidiary of transcosmos inc., Japan group of companies. A leading provider of Back-Office and Contact Center Support, E-commerce, Digital Marketing and Big Data Analytics. With over 2,500 clients worldwide, strategically focused on providing a one-stop business outsourcing services.
A recognized global leader with over 48 years experience in outsourced services, which has earned us several awards including "Global Outsourcing 100 Leaders" awarded by IAOP 3 years running, ranked number 13 in the world for 2014, “Japan Contact Center Outsourcing Service Provider of the Year” from Frost & Sullivan and Ranked First Place Market Share Leader in Business Process Management in the Asia/Pacific and Japan Region Based Total Software Revenue for 2013 by Gartner.
transcosmos launched operations in 1966. Since then we have combined superior “human resources” with up-to-date “technological” capabilities to enhance the competitive strength of our clients by providing them with superior and valuable services.
transcosmos currently offers Cost Reduction Services (Contact Center, HR/Financial/Sales Back Office, Order Management/SCM, System Development/Management etc.) and Sales Expansion Services (Big Data Analysis, Internet Advertising, Website Construction/Management, Smartphone/SNS Utilization, Telemarketing etc.).
transcosmos continues to pursue operational excellence by providing these services through our 133 locations in 18 countries with a focus in Asia.
Furthermore, following the expansion of E-Commerce market on the global scale, transcosmos provides a comprehensive, one-stop global E-Commerce service to deliver our clients’ excellent products and services to consumers in 39 countries.
transcosmos aims to be the “Global BPO Partner” of our clients to provide them with high quality BPO services on a global scale.
Visit our website to know more:http://transcosmos.com/
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201322912
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)